‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Arch has no business being the number 1 QB just based on the competition he plays and how limited his mobility is compared to others in the class

We know why Arch is #1. It’s almost the same reason why JG was ranked the #1 DT QB (ahead of Jalen Hurts) and a borderline 5*. If his last name wasn’t Manning, he wouldn’t be getting talked about.

What are the chances he gets the #1 QB spot this year in the rankings? (Not that it matters).

Then again, because he committed to UT he will probably drop to a low 4-star. I have a feeling those days are over though.
He definitely could end up being the #1 QB and #1 overall player. He just needs to do it for another year, this year at Poly. He hasn't been playing very long and Warren didn't necessarily play great comp. All their games were over at halftime. So this is a big year for him. If he proves it, he could definitely be the top player. Personally I would put him as the #2 QB behind Malachi Nelson. The top 2 are in a league of their own. Rashada has a ton of upside tho and is a good #3.

Lmao we are paying 8mil for a QB that we have no idea if they will pan out or not. Look at all the top rated QB’s over the last 5-10 years. How many of them are major contributors? Odds aren’t in our favor.

Also.. not sure we can give the staff much credit for this. Spyre is the one making this happen not the staff. It’s not like they convinced a top rated QB to come here for free. This commit was bought not earned. Had another school stepped up to the plate with that kind of money would he still have chose us?
So, if all of this turns out to be true, why are you laughing your ass off about it? I personally don't think that's very funny.

Reactions: Orange.
Lmao we are paying 8mil for a QB that we have no idea if they will pan out or not. Look at all the top rated QB’s over the last 5-10 years. How many of them are major contributors? Odds aren’t in our favor.

Also.. not sure we can give the staff much credit for this. Spyre is the one making this happen not the staff. It’s not like they convinced a top rated QB to come here for free. This commit was bought not earned. Had another school stepped up to the plate with that kind of money would he still have chose us?
Every recruit in the nation is a “what if” so whatever argument you are trying to make well it makes absolutely no sense…You either go big or you go home and im not sure if you have been living under a rock for the past decade but a team like Bama who have plenty of nattys also has multiple number 1 recruiting classes, so during the nil age it’s time for Tennessee to do the same whether you like it or not.

Who the **** cares?

We know why Arch is #1. It’s almost the same reason why JG was ranked the #1 DT QB (ahead of Jalen Hurts) and a borderline 5*. If his last name wasn’t Manning, he wouldn’t be getting talked about.
That’s not the only reason. He’s extremely polished. He’s literally been trained by NFL guys his entire life

That’s not the only reason. He’s extremely polished. He’s literally been trained by NFL guys his entire life

It’s the main reason. I have read in different places where people have said he isn’t the best QB. If his last name wasn’t Manning he wouldn’t be #1.

You’ve read that from fans

Wrong. I have read it from a few sports analysts. You can take up for Arch all you want but his last name is a huge reason for his ranking. Just like JGs people pushed for him being the #1 DT QB to increase his recruiting profile. You don’t think Cooper, Eli and Peyton haven’t worked on Arch’s behalf? Come on. Nelson is better than Arch and so is Nico.

Reactions: MemphisVol3
Wrong. I have read it from a few sports analysts. You can take up for Arch all you want but his last name is a huge reason for his ranking. Just like JGs people pushed for him being the #1 DT QB to increase his recruiting profile. You don’t think Cooper, Eli and Peyton haven’t worked on Arch’s behalf? Come on. Nelson is better than Arch and so is Nico.
Heard this a couple of times now. What made JG's people special? I was not following recruiting back then.

Link

So if boosters from another school had stepped up and offered more ,then that said schools booster bought and paid for him and not the staff? All these kids are going to the school whose boosters offers more now. So from here on out you cant give any staff credit at any school. Your narrative fell apart.

Last edited:
I didn’t say they weren’t, but If Arch is anything like his grandfather, Dad or either of his uncles then he’s going to be great. He comes from a great lineage so yea, his name does mean something. He was bred and raised to be a QB.

Having said that, I’d rather have Nico. He has all the talent and potential. And he has the swag and fits the offense perfectly

Heard this a couple of times now. What made JG's people special? I was not following recruiting back then.

I remember hearing like his coaches and maybe his dad somehow promoted him up and the recruiting services bought it. Somehow JG got ranked above Jalen Hurts and Hurts rushed for almost 1400 yards his SR season.

Pretty much what most ur casual fans believe.I had a few actually bunch tell me Arch Manning gonna win a championship.I can't believe he aren't chooosssin Ole UT.You don't pay q player 8 million u ain't got no more $ for other cruits..Look at Texas A&M they got a half dozen cruits at million a pop see why give 8 million to RidjnLemurs for 😂😂I have to walk off I'm cocky n know my stuffso it tends to get a little wtf r u talking about but it's amazing how much ur casual fan really doesn't know shut.

Nico is definitely more of a freak than Arch and it looks like he's got more upside, but I could see where Arch is possibly more ready to mental adapt to a higher level because of where he comes from.

I mean I kinda think they'll both be so good it'll be hard to distinguish whose better.

Nico is so ridiculously marketable. If and when he balls he’s going to be a National sensation.

Pretty much what most ur casual fans believe.I had a few actually bunch tell me Arch Manning gonna win a championship.I can't believe he aren't chooosssin Ole UT.You don't pay q player 8 million u ain't got no more $ for other cruits..Look at Texas A&M they got a half dozen cruits at million a pop see why give 8 million to RidjnLemurs for 😂😂I have to walk off I'm cocky n know my stuffso it tends to get a little wtf r u talking about but it's amazing how much ur casual fan really doesn't know shut.
What did the English language ever do to you? 😳

VN Store

Back