Caitlyn Jenner announces run for governor of California: 'I'm in!'

I’d vote for Bruce against that incumbent . He’s mentally ill thinking he’s a girl, but doesn’t seem to be a horrible person. Hard to be worse than Newsome

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
Not suggesting anything other than she is a lifelong Republican and a very vocal supporter of Trump.
A few more adverse election or trial outcomes and I may legit hurt myself laughing at these “emotional, irrational, unintelligent” rants from the self-awarewolves.

There you go. Already justifying voting for the next reality TV star du jour
Better than a corrupt blood sucking corrupt politician. It’d truly be hard for Bruce to do any worse than Newsome or any recent California governors. This is the same state Gov that decriminalized intentionally spreading AIDS

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Better than a corrupt blood sucking corrupt politician. It’d truly be hard for Bruce to do any worse than Newsome or any recent California governors. This is the same state Gov that decriminalized intentionally spreading AIDS

In 2028 you will be lining up to vote for Jenner for President. I can see it now lol

100% chance you spent your nights watching that show when it was on with your cats.

I used to like the show. I didn't hate trump ever until a bunch of fools thought he was worthy enough to be president. When he was a reality TV guy, I thought he was funny.

I imagine its similar to how you feel about the Survivor host or whatever. He does a good job acting but ... nuclear codes? come on now.
--
EDIT- oh- I'm a dog person though :cool:

In 2028 you will be lining up to vote for Jenner for President. I can see it now lol
It’s fun to scoff at outlandish things. But we’ve now had about 6 bad to terrible presidents in the last 40 odd years and haven’t had a great once since JFK. So no I wouldn’t vote for Bruce for president but we’re doing ourselves a disservice by not looking outside of the established political circle for candidates

Reactions: McDad
Lefty white Californians will be in for a surprise when their gardners and maids elect a conservative Hispanic as Governor. It's coming.
You think they’d wise up and quit voting for the types of policy that contributed to turning their home countries into garbage cans

There you go. Already justifying voting for the next reality TV star du jour
It’s a tough call..... reality tv star..... another reality tv star with mental issues..... Hillary Clinton and Gavin new some who is worse than the above.....we have some tough calls in this country.

Okay, other than Iran-Contra, list his accomplishments that "sucked".

Tax cut. Tax cut and tax cut. First President to meaningfully increase the deficit

Hi tax cut together with W’s subsequently, were a big part of 2007

VN Store

Back