Cam Sutton takes former 1st round pick Artie Burns place on the 1st team defense

I'm glad y'all aren't including Alvin in that list anymore. I said this last year and at this time last year y'all were also laughing at me saying Alvin was a Hall of Fame RB.

For the record, I was more confident in Cam and Dobbs than Alvin. So the fact Alvin has been doing as well as he has makes me all the more positive that Dobbs and Cam are headed for superstardom.
Lmao 😂 Dobbs will be lucky to be in the league in 4 years. I’m pretty sure you’re on something stronger than any meth head has dreamed of.

You're going to beat the Alvin thing into the ground since it's about your only prediction that's been right.

No. Alvin just got his shot first and has taken advantage of it. Not surprising since RB is the easiest position to transition from college to the NFL. Elite RBs are typically elite from the jump. Other positions typically take longer.

I'm more confident in Dobbs and Sutton being Hall of Famers for the record. And I'm not backing off on that prediction.

Lmao 😂 Dobbs will be lucky to be in the league in 4 years. I’m pretty sure you’re on something stronger than any meth head has dreamed of.

Josh Dobbs will be a perennial MVP candidate in 4 years.

He's the best QB prospect I've ever seen and I ain't backing down from that. He's all-time SPECIAL.

You don't get to claim Alvin. You just liked him vis-a-vis Hurd. But you were on the record liking Dalvin Cook as the best RB coming out last year.

I'm the only person that said Alvin was the #1 RB in the draft. You were explicitly on the Dalvin Cook train and I believe you also favored Fournette.

I'm the only person that called him a future Hall of Famer in the NFL. I explicitly remember you attacking me for that.

So please stop trying to talk about Alvin now like you weren't just as stupid as everyone else who didn't see his Hall of Fame career coming. You just didn't like Hurd and used Alvin in those arguments.
Lol holy **** you sir are funny

He's the best QB prospect I've ever seen and I ain't backing down from that. He's all-time SPECIAL.
He’ll either be

A. Backing up somebody in the nfl

B. Maybe an MVP candidate in Canada’s League

C. Putting that big brain and rocket science degree to use

You don't get to claim Alvin. You just liked him vis-a-vis Hurd. But you were on the record liking Dalvin Cook as the best RB coming out last year.

I'm the only person that said Alvin was the #1 RB in the draft. You were explicitly on the Dalvin Cook train and I believe you also favored Fournette.

I'm the only person that called him a future Hall of Famer in the NFL. I explicitly remember you attacking me for that.

So please stop trying to talk about Alvin now like you weren't just as stupid as everyone else who didn't see his Hall of Fame career coming. You just didn't like Hurd and used Alvin in those arguments.

Dude Alvin has played only one season...

You're so gung-ho about calling people greats.

Reactions: 1 person

The best QB prospect you’ve ever seen? Lol what are you going to do when the Steelers take a QB in the first round in the next year or so, or sign someone like Cousins, and they kick Dobbs off the roster?

You guys are so easy I'm surprised D4H is still bait casting in the small pond...Should be against the law....LOL

If so, why are there rumors that Pittsburgh is looking to draft a qb in the next draft? Rothlisberger is winding down and an heir is required and they don’t seem to think they have one on the roster.

Strange that Landry Jones was in over Dobbs yesterday. Mike Tomlin doesn't get it.

I've been here ten years and never post, but read everything.

Has there ever been a more self congratulatory poster than this guy?

The guy is bragging in the NCAA Forum he predicted Georgia would win the NC.......on October 1st. The day before he doubled down that Tennessee would beat them easily and still win the NC. He also had said after the GT game GT would win the ACC.

He basically just predicts everything and when he’s wrong he either changes it, ignores it, or makes excuses even though he claims he doesn’t make excuses ever. When he finally gets something right (kinda) he touts it as proof of how smart he is.

Man you seriously keep moving that timeline up. It started that he was going to tear it up this season, then it was apparent it wasn’t going to happen you changed it to next year. Now it’s 4 years from now?

If so, why are there rumors that Pittsburgh is looking to draft a qb in the next draft? Rothlisberger is winding down and an heir is required and they don’t seem to think they have one on the roster.

Because their next QB isn’t on the roster.

Remember this guy went through about 5 teams during the draft that were “perfect” situations for Dobbs.

Strange that Landry Jones was in over Dobbs yesterday. Mike Tomlin doesn't get it.

Because Mike Tomlin is stupid just like every other team who passed on the greatest QB prospect in the history of the NFL. If only we were all as smart as D4H.

I'm glad y'all aren't including Alvin in that list anymore. I said this last year and at this time last year y'all were also laughing at me saying Alvin was a Hall of Fame RB.

For the record, I was more confident in Cam and Dobbs than Alvin. So the fact Alvin has been doing as well as he has makes me all the more positive that Dobbs and Cam are headed for superstardom.

There's nothing about any of them, including Alvin, where the HOF is already clearing space. Kamara has certainly looked very good and made the Pro Bowl (which is great to see for a VFL) but he didn't even lead his own team in rushing and is well behind fellow rookies Fournette and Hunt. Hunt still actually has a shot at the outright rushing title. (Gurley/Hunt/Bell are all within 14y of each other) And regardless of how good Alvin's been his last 3 games have garnered 25 att for 78y (3.1ypc).

Alvin's made the Pro Bowl and that's great but doesn't make one a HOF player. (You've made that argument repeatedly regarding other players) and there's nothing to indicate Dobbs/Sutton are even solid NFL starters yet. (note this observation doesn't reject that possibility but it is absolutely factual as of this posting)

Lol.

First off, nice job cherry picking and skirting the main points of my post. Of course, if I were you and were wrong 99% of the time, I suppose I’d do likewise.

I was the one CONSTANTLY arguing that Kamara deserved more touches, more carries more everything at Tennessee for 2 straight years while you constantly said otherwise and claimed Hurd was the best running back in the country, was a Heisman trophy candidate, future NFL HOFer, etc, etc.

All you did after the 2016 season was claim that every Tennessee player eligible for the draft was an immediate All-Pro and first ballot hall of famer...and you want credit for being late, oh so late to the party on Alvin. So you get ZERO credit for predicting any of AK’s success in the NFL...ZERO. You didn’t even think he deserved to play in college. And as great as Alvin has been this year, he’s far from a HOF enshrinement just yet kid.

Btw, all I did was defend Cook from you and your ridiculousness. I said he was one of the top running backs coming out, along with Fournette, while you basically said both were overrrated and wouldn’t do nearly as much as Hurd when he comes out....which he never will. Lol. In case you missed it, both Cook and Fournette were having outstanding rookie seasons prior to being injured. So of course, you were wrong yet again.

Dude, you’re absolutely delusional.

And back to my original point.....Goff and Bosa>>>>Hogan and Garrett. Thoughts??

Last edited:
The best QB prospect you’ve ever seen? Lol what are you going to do when the Steelers take a QB in the first round in the next year or so, or sign someone like Cousins, and they kick Dobbs off the roster?

Then that's the Steelers loss.

All I know is when Dobbs gets his chance he'll be LEGENDARY.

VN Store

Back