Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Melania is lonely. Very lonely.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
And you don't either hence stop trying to find loopholes.
Shouldn't the burden of proof rest with the party who is making the claim of malfeasance? The absence of material evidence does necessarily serve as proof that it hasn't happened... at least not to the degree that you suggest it has.

Think about the logic of what you are doing. You are making a claim that mail-in voting results in mass voter fraud, but you acknowledge that you have no evidence in support of that claim. You then try to shift the burden of proof to me, to prove a negative occurrence, by basically saying that "you can't prove that it doesn't happen," but I'm not the one who should be proving anything. You are the one making the accusation of wrongdoing.

Shouldn't the burden of proof rest with the party who is making the claim of malfeasance? The absence of material evidence does necessarily serve as proof that it hasn't happened... at least not to the degree that you suggest it has.

Think about the logic of what you are doing. You are making a claim that mail-in voting results in mass voter fraud, but you acknowledge that you have no evidence in support of that claim. You then try to shift the burden of proof to me, to prove a negative occurrence, by basically saying that "you can't prove that it doesn't happen," but I'm not the one who should be proving anything. You are the one making the accusation of wrongdoing.

America’s Hidden Voting Epidemic? Mail Ballot Failures

Your source is a self-proclaimed conservative propaganda think tank? Some serious journalism going on there, I’m sure.

If I gave you a piece lf bubble gum, would you swallow it or chew it? I haven't told you how to eat it.

This is what I am wondering about. The double vote. We can barely track the numbers, yet alone cross reference the voting records to make sure NC isnt double voting for Trump like he asked. I dont see anyway you can reasonably say what is an appropriate time before you call these tallies.

I asked LG and never got a response. How long do you give them to get the numbers right? When do you actually cut it off?

This is what I am wondering about. The double vote. We can barely track the numbers, yet alone cross reference the voting records to make sure NC isnt double voting for Trump like he asked. I dont see anyway you can reasonably say what is an appropriate time before you call these tallies.

I asked LG and never got a response. How long do you give them to get the numbers right? When do you actually cut it off?
Here is a quick breakdown of the time line

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641

nothing-to-see-here-gif-4.gif

VN Store

Back