Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Melania is lonely. Very lonely.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Detroit Absentee Ballot Chaos: ‘So Inaccurate We Can’t Even Attempt to Make Right’

absentee-ballot-mail-in-ballot-voters-ap-640x480.jpg

Wayne County, Michigan, leaders want the Secretary of State to intervene after there was chaos while counting absentee ballots on primary election night.

The Detroit News reported:
Recorded ballot counts in 72% of Detroit’s absentee voting precincts didn’t match the number of ballots cast, spurring officials in Michigan’s largest county to ask the state to investigate ahead of a pivotal presidential election.

Without an explanation from Detroit election workers for the mismatches, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers requested this week for Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s office to examine the “training and processes” used in Detroit’s Aug. 4 primary, which one official described as a “perfect storm” of challenges. The board is charged with certifying election results.​
Forty-six percent of all precinct numbers were askew, canvassers were told.

According to state law, precincts cannot be counted where poll books — that is, a list of registered voters in that precinct — are not matched with the ballots.

Breitbart News obtained an affidavit from Bob Cushman, who was appointed as a “poll challenger” by the Michigan Republican Party and was present as ballots were being counted at the TCF Center, formerly known as the Cobo Center. Cushman said he stayed on site until 5:10 a.m. after Election Day.

Cushman recounted several counting tables “had opened ballots with no poll book” to check whether the individual was authorized to cast that ballot.

In another instance, he “noticed pages being inserted into several poll books.”

Detroit Absentee Ballot Chaos as Numbers Don't Match

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The actual mailing of the ballots aren't the most worrisome to me I know the USPS is trash and has been for years.

My problem is how do they confirm who actually receives and fills out the ballot is who is actually supposed to be the one getting it?🤔

Not to mention how do they keep someone(s) from confiscating several 100(0) or more. Checking the box beside Joe Biden's name (or Trump to appease the loons) and sticking them back in the mail?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Detroit Absentee Ballot Chaos: ‘So Inaccurate We Can’t Even Attempt to Make Right’

absentee-ballot-mail-in-ballot-voters-ap-640x480.jpg

Wayne County, Michigan, leaders want the Secretary of State to intervene after there was chaos while counting absentee ballots on primary election night.

The Detroit News reported:
Recorded ballot counts in 72% of Detroit’s absentee voting precincts didn’t match the number of ballots cast, spurring officials in Michigan’s largest county to ask the state to investigate ahead of a pivotal presidential election.

Without an explanation from Detroit election workers for the mismatches, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers requested this week for Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson’s office to examine the “training and processes” used in Detroit’s Aug. 4 primary, which one official described as a “perfect storm” of challenges. The board is charged with certifying election results.​
Forty-six percent of all precinct numbers were askew, canvassers were told.

According to state law, precincts cannot be counted where poll books — that is, a list of registered voters in that precinct — are not matched with the ballots.

Breitbart News obtained an affidavit from Bob Cushman, who was appointed as a “poll challenger” by the Michigan Republican Party and was present as ballots were being counted at the TCF Center, formerly known as the Cobo Center. Cushman said he stayed on site until 5:10 a.m. after Election Day.

Cushman recounted several counting tables “had opened ballots with no poll book” to check whether the individual was authorized to cast that ballot.

In another instance, he “noticed pages being inserted into several poll books.”

Detroit Absentee Ballot Chaos as Numbers Don't Match
No issues here 🙄

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
So the postal workers union endorses Biden?

And we want mail in voting handled by a union of workers endorsing a particular candidate?

Got it.

The actual mailing of the ballots aren't the most worrisome to me I know the USPS is trash and has been for years.

My problem is how do they confirm who actually receives and fills out the ballot is who is actually supposed to be the one getting it?🤔

Not to mention how do they keep someone(s) from confiscating several 100(0) or more. Checking the box beside Joe Biden's name (or Trump to appease the loons) and sticking them back in the mail?

How does one confiscate ballots?

All he did was repeat himself over and over. He did not present any cogent arguments he just repeated his conclusions. That was not an impressive display.

He did tell the truth , he said large scale mail out voter cards is playing with fire if we are to have confidence in an election . Either or both sides will scream to hi heaven if they do this and come up short . I mean we can all see it coming . This won’t be from just one side .

He did tell the truth , he said large scale mail out voter cards is playing with fire if we are to have confidence in an election . Either or both sides will scream to hi heaven if they do this and come up short . I mean we can all see it coming . This won’t be from just one side .

Two things - That is not a truth. That is an opinion.

I did not say he lied. I said he did not support his opinion. He simply repeated it.

Two things - That is not a truth. That is an opinion.

I did not say he lied. I said he did not support his opinion. He simply repeated it.

I agree it’s an opinion until it happens but logical we can all see it coming . I mean you know it’s going to happen both sides have set it up to be in a position to squeal .

It’s leftist history.
Declare something isn’t a problem before hand. Dismiss the thought that it could be a problem by saying “it’s not been a problem before “ and complain later when it bites them in the ass.

Obama’s “Russia cannot interfere” will be followed by “Republicans cheated by harvesting ballots “.

Reactions: hog88
It’s leftist history.
Declare something isn’t a problem before hand. Dismiss the thought that it could be a problem by saying “it’s not been a problem before “ and complain later when it bites them in the ass.

Obama’s “Russia cannot interfere” will be followed by “Republicans cheated by harvesting ballots “.

This is a crazy thread to me , it’s almost as if we are all brand new to this country and are arguing how reliable the postal service is ... ITS THE POSTAL SERVICE. We already know it’s not . Hell they have told us for years not to send cash through the mail , but oh your vote will be safe ? Smh

This is a crazy thread to me , it’s almost as if we are all brand new to this country and are arguing how reliable the postal service is ... ITS THE POSTAL SERVICE. We already know it’s not . Hell they have told us for years not to send cash through the mail , but oh your vote will be safe ? Smh
Courts have already ruled that even registered mail isn’t reliable enough to be used for court documents.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I agree it’s an opinion until it happens but logical we can all see it coming . I mean you know it’s going to happen both sides have set it up to be in a position to squeal .
Trump has been complaining about voter fraud by mail... so what does he do? Tell a crowd of his supporters in North Carolina to commit voter fraud by mail. That is unfathomably stupid.

VN Store

Back