Cancel Dr. Seuss

Good question for your Dem buddies from the 2016 election.

You're lying. The 2016 Democratic candidate conceded the election after it was called by the news media. She did not declare that the election was stolen or sponsor a mass rally to incite sedition. There was no insurrection by a Democratic mob storming the Capitol when the Electoral College votes were being counted. Iirc, there was one vote against recognizing the Electoral votes, and the Democrats in both the House and Senate refused to give that lone voice any support whatsoever. Do you have no integrity at all, none? Have you shame?

Last edited:
You're lying. The 2016 Democratic candidate conceded the election after it was called by the news media. She did not declare that the election was stolen or sponsor mass rally to incite sedition. There was no insurrection by a Democratic mob storming the Capitol when the Electoral College votes were being counted. Iirc, there was one vote against recognizing the Electoral votes, and the Democrats in both the House and Senate refused to give that lone voice any support whatsoever.
Russia Russia Russia!
🤡

You're lying. The 2016 Democratic candidate conceded the election after it was called by the news media. She did not declare that the election was stolen or sponsor mass rally to incite sedition. There was no insurrection by a Democratic mob storming the Capitol when the Electoral College votes were being counted. Iirc, there was one vote against recognizing the Electoral votes, and the Democrats in both the House and Senate refused to give that lone voice any support whatsoever.

More Dem Congressional members made official objections to EC certifications in 2017 than GOP members did in 2021 so he (or she) is not lying.

There's always a Tweet and yes Dems told members of the Electoral college to ignore the election and vote "their conscience" 20210302_204315.jpg

You're lying. The 2016 Democratic candidate conceded the election after it was called by the news media. She did not declare that the election was stolen or sponsor a mass rally to incite sedition. There was no insurrection by a Democratic mob storming the Capitol when the Electoral College votes were being counted. Iirc, there was one vote against recognizing the Electoral votes, and the Democrats in both the House and Senate refused to give that lone voice any support whatsoever.
Dems tried their best to get electors to not vote for Trump...You have a poor memory or bad news sources Democratic presidential electors revolt against Trump

Reactions: NEO
You're lying. The 2016 Democratic candidate conceded the election after it was called by the news media. She did not declare that the election was stolen or sponsor a mass rally to incite sedition. There was no insurrection by a Democratic mob storming the Capitol when the Electoral College votes were being counted. Iirc, there was one vote against recognizing the Electoral votes, and the Democrats in both the House and Senate refused to give that lone voice any support whatsoever. Do you have no integrity at all, none? Have you shame?

Where did the evil conservatives hurt you precious? LMAO, you are so weak and pathetic.

Why are you suggesting that I try to ban books? That is not what I said in my post.

You just want to try and flip everything back on Rs. You and TNRibs are pathetic. Then you have to bring the capitol crap into bolster your argument. The party you align yourself with is the lowest form or pathetic weakness we have ever seen. And you will bring up anything to justify it.

Speaking of the capital stuff, why do you assume that all Rs or Trump supporters for that matter, supported what a bunch of fringe Q supporters did?

Dems tried their best to get electors to not vote for Trump...You have a poor memory or bad news sources Democratic presidential electors revolt against Trump

Oh my memory is not so bad. Yes, there were objections from House members, but no Senators supported any of them, and every one of them was overruled by Vice President Biden. There was no Clinton rally in DC, no mob attack on the Congress. Here is the text of Clinton's concession speech, given the morning after election day.
Read Hillary Clinton's Concession Speech for the 2016 Election

Oh my memory is not so bad. Yes, there were objections from House members, but no Senators supported any of them, and every one of them was overruled by Vice President Biden. There was no Clinton rally in DC, no mob attack on the Congress. Here is the text of Clinton's concession speech, given the morning after election day.

doesn't change the fact that there were more objections in 2017 than in 2021.

Reactions: Vol737 and VolnJC
Read Hillary Clinton's Concession Speech for the 2016 Election
Yep after Obama pretty much threatened her...you really are pretty bad at remembering facts Insiders account reveals Obama twice phoned hesitant Clinton, pushing her to concede election defeat | National Post

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Yep after Obama pretty much threatened her...you really are pretty bad at remembering facts Insiders account reveals Obama twice phoned hesitant Clinton, pushing her to concede election defeat | National Post

The facts are that Clinton conceded the morning after election day and Trump never did. I realize that you become easily confused by right wing media, but those facts are simple enough for anyone to understand. Morning after the election versus never. Morning after the election versus never. No rally versus a Trump Campaign financed "stop the steal" rally. Does that difference register with you? When Clinton lost, there was a peaceful transfer of power. When Trump lost, he refused to concede and incited a mob to violently attack the Capitol. I don't think you are too stupid to understand those differences. You do seem to lack the little integrity needed to admit them.

The facts are that Clinton conceded the morning after election day and Trump never did. I realize that you become easily confused by right wing media, but those facts are simple enough for anyone to understand. Morning after the election versus never. Morning after the election versus never. No rally versus a Trump Campaign financed "stop the steal" rally. Does that difference register with you? When Clinton lost, there was a peaceful transfer of power. When Trump lost, he refused to concede and incited a mob to violently attack the Capitol. I don't think you are too stupid to understand those differences. You do seem to lack the little integrity needed to admit them.

How did he incite a mob to attack? Please provide the proof that Trump told ADULTS to act violently.

Reactions: VolnJC

and you seem to gloss over the "Resistance" effort in all its forms and facets

neither party comes out looking good on the last 2 elections

I hate this type of journalism/writing

"But Dr. Seuss had a long history of publishing racist and anti-Semitic work, spanning back to the 1920s when he was a student at Dartmouth College. There, Dr. Seuss once drew Black boxers as gorillas and perpetuated Jewish stereotypes by portraying Jewish characters as financially stingy, according to a study published in the journal "Research on Diversity in Youth Literature.""

This short paragraph begins with what appears to be a general statement of fact. It goes on to cite an example that comes from the study but it's not clear if the "statement of fact" is indeed an independent fact or a conclusion from this particular study. Also were there many, many more of these examples as the statement "long history of" implies? Who knows?

If the latter (which I'm guessing it is) why not begin by saying this study claims (insert statement of fact).
This type of “experts say” journalism to push a narrative is a major reason why the profession is dead and not respected by anyone

Wow just take the loss..you keep digging it deeper..the fact is that Trump is the one who told the National Guard to be in DC on the 6th...he never told anyone to act violently

VN Store

Back