Cancel Dr. Seuss

That would be good advice, if there were some other excuse or reason for what we see coming from the right. Folks who want to know the truth do not shun good information with knee jerk negatve reactions to it or middle school personal insults. We are talking about people who supported a President who was known to be an habitual liar with the business reputation of a con man. I could go on, but the reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump. You might think of that as honesty. I do not.
Wait, isn't Biden absolutely known as a habitual liar?

He has zero business reputation so I guess you got him there

Reactions: VolnJC
Wait, isn't Biden absolutely known as a habitual liar?

He has zero business reputation so I guess you got him there

No. He's had a few issues, but they are drops in the bucket compared to Trump's. "The reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump."

Donald Trump lost more money than anyone else in the United States, for several years. He had so many bankruptcies for so much money that U.S. banks stopped loaning him money except to service loans he already owed. He does not have a good business reputation, and the suggestion that he does is a jaw dropping insult to the general intelligence of everyone here. Have you no shame?

No. "the reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump."
Oh so all the reports of lying and plagiarism, including the ones that ended his earlier potus runs, were simply fabricated?

You realize that they can both be habitual liars right? Seems you're trying to driver attention away from the truth by concentrating on only one side

No. "the reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump."
This is hilarious.

He gets attacked because he can barely form a sentence. He gets attacked because he literally says 'I don't know what I'm signing', and because he is photographed repeatedly touching children and women inappropriately. He gets attacked because his campaign outright said 'we won't ban fracking' and the like and is in the process of...banning fracking. He is so inept that he apparently didn't realize that a pharmaceutical manufacturer had a vaccine in process for COVID (and had been covered significantly in the media) so he had to 'readjust' his vaccine timeline up. He has a press secretary that has her questions filtered and still has to 'circle back' to getting answers. He ran a campaign claiming he'd take care of Americans then on Day 1 removed consumer protections for vital drugs.

These all happened, are they just to distract from Trump?

There are a lot of dumb posts on this board and you're rapidly ascending the ladder of stupidity here.

Oh so all the reports of lying and plagiarism, including the ones that ended his earlier potus runs, were simply fabricated?

You realize that they can both be habitual liars right? Seems you're trying to driver attention away from the truth by concentrating on only one side

You did not quite get this, so I'm reposting it for you.

"No. He's had a few issues, but they are drops in the bucket compared to Trump's. "The reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump."

Donald Trump lost more money than anyone else in the United States, for several years. He had so many bankruptcies for so much money that U.S. banks stopped loaning him money except to service loans he already owed. He does not have a good business reputation, and the suggestion that he does is a jaw dropping insult to the general intelligence of everyone here.

Have little basis? It’s on f****ing camera and the s**t comes out of his own mouth. What good has Biden done in 2.5 months? Hell what accomplishment does he have in almost 50 years of being a laughing stock politician? He’s atrocious but his handlers pander to “feelings” so that appeases all the moronic libs. You can hate Trump as a person but his policies are infinitely better than dementia Joe’s or any dim.

This is hilarious.

He gets attacked because he can barely form a sentence. He gets attacked because he literally says 'I don't know what I'm signing', and because he is photographed repeatedly touching children and women inappropriately. He gets attacked because his campaign outright said 'we won't ban fracking' and the like and is in the process of...banning fracking. He is so inept that he apparently didn't realize that a pharmaceutical manufacturer had a vaccine in process for COVID (and had been covered significantly in the media) so he had to 'readjust' his vaccine timeline up. He has a press secretary that has her questions filtered and still has to 'circle back' to getting answers. He ran a campaign claiming he'd take care of Americans then on Day 1 removed consumer protections for vital drugs.

These all happened, are they just to distract from Trump?

There are a lot of dumb posts on this board and you're rapidly ascending the ladder of stupidity here.

Yeah right. lol Are you one of the guys that posts a picture of him comforting his grandson at his own son's funeral -- like it is some kind of evidence of sexual perversion? Some of the people here are that disgusting and pathetic.

"No. He's had a few issues, but they are drops in the bucket compared to Trump's. "The reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump."

Posting it twice doesn't make it true.

L O L

Reactions: VolnJC and ButchPlz

Poor Joe. I feel badly for him.

He isn't good enough to stand on his own merit. He is only good relative to the previous president. He's America's "transitional boyfriend" between the preceding and forthcoming serious relationships. He's the bland date in the ROM COM. Can you imagine spending your whole life in politics crafting a persona and desperately craving the presidency only to be given the position because you're devoid of persona? Ouch.

No. He's had a few issues, but they are drops in the bucket compared to Trump's. "The reality is that many attacks we see against Biden have little basis other than the desire to divert attention away from the truth about Trump."

Donald Trump lost more money than anyone else in the United States, for several years. He had so many bankruptcies for so much money that U.S. banks stopped loaning him money except to service loans he already owed. He does not have a good business reputation, and the suggestion that he does is a jaw dropping insult to the general intelligence of everyone here. Have you no shame?
Would you like to address the number of campaign promises delivered by both versus the one that they didn't keep or more importantly explicitly went the other direction....by EO......

Yeah right. lol Are you one of the guys that posts a picture of him comforting his grandson at his own son's funeral -- like it is some kind of evidence of sexual perversion? Some of the people here are that disgusting and pathetic.

Vol Shame, do you want to cancel Dr. Seuss or not? Your incoherent tangents are beyond ridiculous captain snowflake!

I don't care about Trump. I do know that Biden ruined a man's life with his lies about his wife's wreck. That's a drop in the bucket?

There's no way Seuss is racist. They're doing this in a room of no white kids. Why did the Obama's not invite a token whitey?
I don't even know. Every day the stories get dumber.

I don't care about Trump. I do know that Biden ruined a man's life with his lies about his wife's wreck. That's a drop in the bucket?
Careful, here, pj. You're dangerously close to getting "filtered".

Anybody else thinking sites like 4chan will be creating racist PsuedoSuess rhymes to mock the cancel culture de jour?

I kinda don't wanna but really wanna see the shart storm they will create.

Have little basis? It’s on f****ing camera and the s**t comes out of his own mouth. What good has Biden done in 2.5 months? Hell what accomplishment does he have in almost 50 years of being a laughing stock politician? He’s atrocious but his handlers pander to “feelings” so that appeases all the moronic libs. You can hate Trump as a person but his policies are infinitely better than dementia Joe’s or any dim.

Period ....

VN Store

Back