Carroll v. Trump ($88 million judgment for Carroll)

Dims are trying everything in the book to hurt Trump. Why? Joe is the most popular president ever. He should get 90 million votes in 2024.
No liberal I know of wants Joe to run again including me. But if it comes down to a rematch I don't think many people will be switching to Trump.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
No liberal I know of wants Joe to run again including me. But if it comes down to a rematch I don't think many people will be switching to Trump.
It baffles me that we repeat such horrendous mistakes. Something is seriously wrong with this country - if it ends up being these same two corrupt old men ... AGAIN.

Do you think him showing up would have made any difference?
I think if he hadn't been so flippant during the deposition, it might have made a difference. That was an awful look.

His posture wasn't that of denial. It was more like, "I'm a star and stars get to do whatever they want." Basically, just what you saw in the Access Hollywood video.

Reactions: lawgator1
Trump is a POS human being, but to be fair, I think I could sue him and win if the case was tried in NY. The entire state seems to hate him. Probably with good reason.
Honestly the entire thing seems flimsy to me. 2.7 million of the money is due to Trump "defaming" her, but the only thing I can find is him saying he didn't do what she claimed and that she's making it up. That appears to be the defamation. Otherwise it's she said/he said. If a woman just didn't like Trump it would seem like this would open the floodgates of lawsuits since he's probably not going to get a fair shake in New York.

It baffles me that we repeat such horrendous mistakes. Something is seriously wrong with this country - if it ends up being these same two corrupt old men ... AGAIN.
Well, if you liberals hadn't elected dementia Joe, we wouldn't be voting between these two again.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
I think if he hadn't been so flippant during the deposition, it might have made a difference. That was an awful look.

His posture wasn't that of denial. It was more like, "I'm a star and stars get to do whatever they want." Basically, just what you saw in the Access Hollywood video.
Based on lots of stories coming out of Hollywood throughout its history. It appears he was at least accurate, even if he was monumentally stooopid to say it out loud. It is called the casting couch for a reason you know

America deserves better options than Biden and Trump…….on second thought, maybe we don’t.

Don't lump Biden in with Trump. Only one of the two is a vile cockroach. It's really astounding how utterly clueless MAGA are about the gangster. Actually, they probably aren't totally clueless, they just don't care.. Trump isn't fit to be a dog-catcher, much less president. An absolutely disgraceful human being--and now a convicted sexual abuser. And there is more serious legal jeopardy to come for him..

Don't lump Biden in with Trump. Only one of the two is a vile cockroach. It's really astounding how utterly clueless MAGA are about the gangster. Actually, they probably aren't totally clueless, they just don't care.. Trump isn't fit to be a dog-catcher, much less president. An absolutely disgraceful human being--and now a convicted sexual abuser. And there is more serious legal jeopardy to come for him..

There's very little difference between Trump and Biden on the vile scale.

Honestly the entire thing seems flimsy to me. 2.7 million of the money is due to Trump "defaming" her, but the only thing I can find is him saying he didn't do what she claimed and that she's making it up. That appears to be the defamation. Otherwise it's she said/he said. If a woman just didn't like Trump it would seem like this would open the floodgates of lawsuits since he's probably not going to get a fair shake in New York.
Tara Rede needs to sue Joe Biden in Alabama. Sauce for the goose as it were

Well, if you liberals hadn't elected dementia Joe, we wouldn't be voting between. these two again.

Biden's been an excellent president. Professional administration--unlike the cockroach who proceeded him; competent pros running the major agencies; a stellar list of legislative achievements. That MAGA don't like him is so predictable as to be irrelevant. He also kicked a scumbag out of the presidency: For that every American should be deeply grateful.

There's very little difference between Trump and Biden on the vile scale.
One difference, Biden has been vile and scr*wing America for 50 years. All of Trump’s loathsomeness was until recently confirmed to his spouses, business partners, and (unfortunately) the television viewer

Anyone traumatized like this woman says she was, she’d know the date and time which she knew neither. But court was in NY, so Trump had no chance.

Anyone traumatized like this woman says she was, she’d know the date and time which she knew neither. But court was in NY, so Trump had no chance.
You should read that link I posted. She is batshit crazy and a nympho

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back