CBS to Announcers: "Stick To Sports"

Not trying to impress anyone, I just call you all what you are. Not jealous of anyone and my life is great, but yes I am angry what you all are doing to this country.

Nope not me. I grew up in Memphis and moved to Middle TN when in 2003. I was 21
"What you all are doing to this country?" You need to just stop. I've done nothing but served this country for 22 years. I don't support the groups you despise no matter how many times your ignorant ass claims it. Because I don't like Trump doesn't necessarily make me a supporter of BLM, Antifa, etc.....why do think that? It's pure ignorance on your part. Please provide proof of your claims.

Justin stormed Walmart on labor day without a mask. He's seen some stuff
You sure like to stalk me. I need to remember to never give out any information on here, I have seen what you people are capable of lately.

PS my real name is Steve

Damn that is pretty freaking remarkable since the population is starving for a distraction and football has become our defacto national sport. When you factor in two major market teams representing also that’s even worse. Wow...
They missed a really entertaining game from an extremely impressive new venue. Too bad it came down to a bad offensive PI call at the end.

Damn that is pretty freaking remarkable since the population is starving for a distraction and football has become our defacto national sport. When you factor in two major market teams representing also that’s even worse. Wow...

I don't think the decline can be completely attributed to the NFLs "social justice" stance. I said weeks back that with the absence of sports people have found other things to do.

They missed a really entertaining game from an extremely impressive new venue. Too bad it came down to a bad offensive PI call at the end.
That was an amazing venue for sure. I’m sure JJ has stadium envy again now... great...

I don't think the decline can be completely attributed to the NFLs "social justice" stance. I said weeks back that with the absence of sports people have found other things to do.

I'd say it's a combo of the politics and the fact folks or at least some have learned there is life outside of sports.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Possibly. While I’m irritated by all of the BS virtue signaling I just modified my pregame routine and watched though. Hell its still football. I just didn’t watch until kickoff and the announcers avoided all the virtue signaling BS so I can take that. And I’ve had this game circled for a month now.

I'm not voting for Trump. He's unfit and a traitor

You don't have a "fit" candidate to choose from so you might as well vote for the guy who supports policies you agree with.

You want to bring our boys home from the Middle East?
You want gov't support for small businesses?
You want illegal aliens to be denied free healthcare/gov't benefits like stimulus checks?

If you answered yes, Trump's your man

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
The answer is keep the teams locked away in the dressing room until the national anthem, etc are complete; and then let them make their big entrance.

It's very unfortunate that it's gotten to this point but you are absolutely right

You don't mean another baby boom?

LOL. You are voting for a corrupt radical leftist, you never had me fooled.
I'm certain I'm not voting for Trump. Biden has never been a radical leftist his entire political life. Most of the things you say are false and exactly the opposite of the truth.

You support a traitor and a lifelong conman who can't tell the truth about anything. Don't worry. I will still have your back when this country needs defending.

VN Store

Back