Chicago War Zone

‘Teen Takeover’ Terrorizes Chicago as Hundreds of Teenagers Destroy property, Attack tourists

Massive police presence needed to restore order

Hundreds of teenagers stormed the streets of downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, attacking bystanders and sending panicked tourists running from the sound of gunfire.

Hundreds of police officers assisted by SWAT teams descended on downtown in an attempt to restore order as gunfire was reported multiple times amid the unfolding scene.

‘Teen Takeover’ terrorizes Chicago as hundreds of teenagers destroy property, attack tourists

Reactions: 508mikey
‘Teen Takeover’ Terrorizes Chicago as Hundreds of Teenagers Destroy property, Attack tourists

Hundreds of teenagers stormed the streets of downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, attacking bystanders and sending panicked tourists running from the sound of gunfire.

Hundreds of police officers assisted by SWAT teams descended on downtown in an attempt to restore order as gunfire was reported multiple times amid the unfolding scene.

‘Teen Takeover’ terrorizes Chicago as hundreds of teenagers destroy property, attack tourists
They are warming up for the DNC next year

I admit, I enjoy watching blue cities burn

I admit, I enjoy watching blue cities burn
Only problem is, they mess up where they are coming from, and then try and move here..I wish there was a way to make them stay there and fix it, not just move and mess up other people's towns like a bunch of locusts.. they are not learning any lessons from the experiences imo

Last edited:
Only problem is, they mess up where they are coming from, and then try and move here..I wish there was a way to make them stay there and fix it, not just move and mess up other people's towns like a bunch of locusts.. they are not learning any lessons from the experiences imo
To some degree they move but the ones doing most of the damage enjoy that environment and aren’t going anywhere. I talk on a regular basis with people who have moved here from dem states/cities and just about everyone say it’s because their state went way too far left

Reactions: LadyVolette
To some degree they move but the ones doing most of the damage enjoy that environment and aren’t going anywhere. I talk on a regular basis with people who have moved here from dem states/cities and just about everyone say it’s because their state went way too far left
My phone is acting up lol...if that is sincerely their reason, I have no problem with it, I have just had bad experiences with transplant neighbors.. they are of the five years ago boom, and mainly moved due to jobs, or economic reasons, and are largely unhappy with Tennessee in general, and very vocal about it lol...One such family (Chicago expats) have decided they are moving to Nashville, because we are all such hillbillies lol...Yee-haw!

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeBoro
Cars were also left vandalized near East Washington Street in the Windy City, including a Tesla which worth about $120,000.

69891363-11979113-The_rowdy_group_torched_cars_and_got_into_fights_before_gunfire_-a-3_1681677378505.jpg

The rowdy group torched cars and got into fights before gunfire ended the night

69896027-11979113-Video_taken_by_Jessica_Tamburo_shows_young_people_jumping_up_and-a-33_1681690690897.jpg

Video taken by Jessica Tamburo shows young people jumping up and down on a car on Michigan Avenue in Chicago on the night of April 15

More than 100 youngsters descend on Downtown Chicago to torch cars in 'teen trend' gathering | Daily Mail Online

Chicago Mayor-Elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'

Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson warned against vilifying youth while condemning a chaotic "Teen Takeover" of the Loop over the weekend, which saw hundreds of young people descend on the downtown area for two nights in a row.

Two teenage males, ages 16 and 17, were shot while standing in a crowd during the mayhem on Saturday night, as hundreds of young people smashed cars, blocked traffic, and fought in the streets. Both victims were transported to a hospital and listed in fair condition, according to Fox 32 Chicago.

"Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors."

GettyImages-1459129730.jpg

Chicago mayor-elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'

Always get a good chuckle out of comments like this -

“Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly”

You gonna build em a bowling alley, or a swimming pool? Yea, that’ll stop the violence…

“Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly”

You gonna build em a bowling alley, or a swimming pool? Yea, that’ll stop the violence…

This ties in with Walmart pulling out of certain Chicago areas and then black leaders in the community saying that is an example of institutional racism.

It is always someone elses responsibility, not their own. They arent responsible for their actions.

Cars were also left vandalized near East Washington Street in the Windy City, including a Tesla which worth about $120,000.

69891363-11979113-The_rowdy_group_torched_cars_and_got_into_fights_before_gunfire_-a-3_1681677378505.jpg

69896027-11979113-Video_taken_by_Jessica_Tamburo_shows_young_people_jumping_up_and-a-33_1681690690897.jpg

Video taken by Jessica Tamburo shows young people jumping up and down on a car on Michigan Avenue in Chicago on the night of April 15

More than 100 youngsters descend on Downtown Chicago to torch cars in 'teen trend' gathering | Daily Mail Online

Chicago Mayor-Elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'

Chicago Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson warned against vilifying youth while condemning a chaotic "Teen Takeover" of the Loop over the weekend, which saw hundreds of young people descend on the downtown area for two nights in a row.

Two teenage males, ages 16 and 17, were shot while standing in a crowd during the mayhem on Saturday night, as hundreds of young people smashed cars, blocked traffic, and fought in the streets. Both victims were transported to a hospital and listed in fair condition, according to Fox 32 Chicago.

"Our city must work together to create spaces for youth to gather safely and responsibly, under adult guidance and supervision, to ensure that every part of our city remains welcome for both residents and visitors."

Chicago mayor-elect condemns 'Teen Takeover' chaos, but says it's 'not constructive to demonize youth'
People of Chicago thought things were bad with fish face wait until this guy is in office a couple of years.

This is always the concern. They tear up these cities. Then they stick their heads in the sand about the root cause. The parents just move eventhough they've been supporting the policies that have ruined these cities. Then they take those same ideas to other places to disrupt the communities. I begin to see a picture of why some people don't want just anyone moving into their communities.

It's like when you walk out to your well manicured lawn but see the farts next door or across the street with a yard that looks a mess.

My phone is acting up lol...if that is sincerely their reason, I have no problem with it, I have just had bad experiences with transplant neighbors.. they are of the five years ago boom, and mainly moved due to jobs, or economic reasons, and are largely unhappy with Tennessee in general, and very vocal about it lol...One such family (Chicago expats) have decided they are moving to Nashville, because we are all such hillbillies lol...Yee-haw!
Tell them they are free to go back where they came from. I was at a bar this weekend and overheard a teacher say she addressed her students as they/them and a kid told his parents. His parents came to the teacher and told her they left California to get away from that kind of crap. Gave me a little hope.

LOL.
Exactly. Bro, if Chicago just had a huge teens only tennis facility, violence would decrease by 94%!

This ties in with Walmart pulling out of certain Chicago areas and then black leaders in the community saying that is an example of institutional racism.

It is always someone elses responsibility, not their own. They arent responsible for their actions.
The should have the opportunity to shop now at the stores they looted yesterday.

I swear blue city leadership may be some of the dumbest folks on the planet.

It seems humanity is completely gone with these people.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Too bad it wasn't at Pritzkers neighborhood and house

Did you see the video where the mayor claimed these people were just desperate and that’s why they were looting? It was a bunch of kids laughing and having a great time. Not starving fathers trying to find food for their family like this idiot is pretending.

Did you see the video where the mayor claimed these people were just desperate and that’s why they were looting? It was a bunch of kids laughing and having a great time. Not starving fathers trying to find food for their family like this idiot is pretending.
They were desperately dancing on top of a public transportation bus.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back