Chicago War Zone

You don’t know when to stop or when to stay behind the line do you?

He definitely has Masochistic tendencies as much as he gets slapped around and blown up with facts , to keep on like he does . It takes all kinds I guess .

Reactions: AM64
Australia does, Indonesians are their Mexicans.

I know. I really meant just the countries that Onelilreb brought up. I'm surprised that Australians were so compliant; they've always seemed much more independent - maybe in the end they aren't who we thought they were.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and hog88
I know. I really meant just the countries that Onelilreb brought up. I'm surprised that Australians were so compliant; they've always seemed much more independent - maybe in the end they aren't who we thought they were.

Australia doesn’t have a bill of rights the only rights mentioned in the AU constitution are the right to vote, freedom of religion(and that is limited), right to a trial by jury, can’t take your property under unjust terms(but the .gov decides the terms) and freedom from discrimination based on area of residency. There are no protections on free speech, assembly or the right to adress the .gov about grievances. Aussies are basically subjects to the whims of their provincial and central governments.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64
Australia doesn’t have a bill of rights the only rights mentioned in the AU constitution are the right to vote, freedom of religion(and that is limited), right to a trial by jury, can’t take your property under unjust terms(but the .gov decides the terms) and freedom from discrimination based on area of residency. There are no protections on free speech, assembly or the right to adress the .gov about grievances. Aussies are basically subjects to the whims of their provincial and central governments.

They never got over the part that Australia was Britain's dumping grounds for convicts? A shame; Aussies always seemed to be the UK's can do people.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and hog88
I'm not anti-gun, and I believe you know it. Liberals, independents like myself, and others who far rightists disdain, tend to be gun owners too. Like others among them, I don't believe military, or military-like weaponry is necessary. Especially when we see bigots, racists, the warped-brained, and just plain bloodthirsty protoplasmic excuses for humans using them to engage in mass murder. But forget it. All of this has been hashed over endlessly. The final truth is, gun lobbyists and their base customers, such as those listed in this post, don't give a day8um. It's almost like they get some form of sexual gratification from such weaponry use. With the muzzle flash being the seminal fluid, and the bullets being the sperm during the firing evacuation. Over and out.

I was intrigued until the whole seminal fluid thing. Granted some people feel guns give them a couple of “inches” of manhood. All of those people are morons. Military type weapons have nothing to do with giving a human being an increase or desire to kill. If the government really wanted to effect guns they can do it. Lobbyist should be eliminated from government period. You think pharmaceutical companies or guns kill more people each year? I’ll listen rationally to that response. You are really talking about ar-15’s and the like. What’s your soulution? To remove them from society? Where does that end? Litigation against gun manufacturers? Slippery slope. The problem is the enormous increase in mental illness. That’s what happens to a rudderless society my friend. We have no morals, sense of self worth or pride in family country or God. We are doomed brother liberal or conservative, democrats or republican. It’s not the guns it’s the mind behind the madness. You want to make some change? No one is able to purchase, transfer a gun or ammunition unless you have taken at least an 8 hour hunter safety course including hand gun permitting. No one is able to own or purchase a gun until the age of 21 unless you are a honorably discharged from military service. Those two things would change a lot. Pure confiscation or the restriction of an semi-automatic rifle is a pipe dream. And by the way. I have no idea whether you are anti gun or not. If you think it’s the guns then you are dead wrong. Tim Mcvey did more damage with fertilizer than an ar-15 could ever do.

Last edited:
Illinois sheriffs say they will not enforce law requiring gun owners to register ‘assault weapons’

Chicago's 'Reform-Minded' DA Lets Gunman Off Easy After Killing a Man and Wounding a Bystander

George Soros-backed prosecutor Kim Foxx dropped murder charges after shootout

Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-4.33.10-PM-736x515.png

A "reform-minded" prosecutor in Chicago refused last week to bring murder charges against a felon who killed one person and wounded another in a shootout that prosecutors now say was "self-defense."

The office of Cook County state's attorney Kim Foxx (D.) dropped murder and attempted murder charges against Juan Ferba, who in December fired at least 14 rounds on a South Side street corner, according to CWBChicago. Prosecutors said at a bail hearing that Ferba was in a heated dispute with a man and both pulled out their guns. Ferba shot the man three times in the head and struck a woman on a nearby bus in the hand.

Chicago's 'Reform-Minded' DA Lets Gunman Off Easy After Killing a Man and Wounding a Bystander

The Australians have had their freedoms whittled away for decades.

I was intrigued until the whole seminal fluid thing. Granted some people feel guns give them a couple of “inches” of manhood. All of those people are morons. Military type weapons have nothing to do with giving a human being an increase or desire to kill. If the government really wanted to effect guns they can do it. Lobbyist should be eliminated from government period. You think pharmaceutical companies or guns kill more people each year? I’ll listen rationally to that response. You are really talking about ar-15’s and the like. What’s your soulution? To remove them from society? Where does that end? Litigation against gun manufacturers? Slippery slope. The problem is the enormous increase in mental illness. That’s what happens to a rudderless society my friend. We have no morals, sense of self worth or pride in family country or God. We are doomed brother liberal or conservative, democrats or republican. It’s not the guns it’s the mind behind the madness. You want to make some change? No one is able to purchase, transfer a gun or ammunition unless you have taken at least an 8 hour hunter safety course including hand gun permitting. No one is able to own or purchase a gun until the age of 21 unless you are a honorably discharged from military service. Those two things would change a lot. Pure confiscation or the restriction of an semi-automatic rifle is a pipe dream. And by the way. I have no idea whether you are anti gun or not. If you think it’s the guns then you are dead wrong. Tim Mcvey did more damage with fertilizer than an ar-15 could ever do.

Quite true, guns have been around for centuries, yet the mass killings and anger has only recently gotten worse. We've become a nation who teaches kids their is no God and that we're no different that sludge. We're only slightly evolved. Kids are taught to live life now because there is nothing when they die. We have a spiritual illness, not a mental illness

Just like DeBlassio..the idiots will elect another failed idiot

Wait...did she change her race and gender since 2019? She was a black female when elected the first time. Maybe people being unsatisfied with her performance in office kept her from being elected again? Nah, gotta be a victim.
1677715952979.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back