Children don't belong to parents, they belong to the community

School Board Director To Host ‘Queer Youth’ Event At Sex Shop For ‘All Ages’

Queer-Youth-Getty-scaled-e1652976923980.jpg

A Washington state school board director is set to host a “Queer Youth Open Mic Night” at a sex store for children aged “0-18” on June 1.

A Washington state school board director is set to host a “Queer Youth Open Mic Night” at a sex store for children aged “0-18” on June 1.

“WinkWink offers a space for people — including queer folks — to ask questions and learn about sexuality in an accepting, safe, and shame-free environment. We receive extensive sexual health training and are a knowledgeable, inclusive community resource — something severely lacking around sexuality in our culture,” Mason told KTTH radio host Jason Rantz Tuesday. Mason added that the children would be “physically separated” from the store’s adult products. (RELATED: REPORT: Sex Shop Opens Near Public Park, Closes Down By The End Of The Week)

The WinkWink Boutique describes itself as “woman-owned, inclusive not creepy,” and for “all ages” on its website. Alongside a variety of sex toys, the WinkWink Boutique offers “private sex coaching” with Mason, who states that she is a “certified sex coach and educator” on the site.

How Shaming My School Board’s Racism Cost Me My Job, But Not My Stand

Asra-on-the-stand-1200x675.jpg

I have witnessed a new racism by the 12-0 woke Democrats on the Fairfax County, Virginia school board, directed against Asian Americans, like me.

Fairfax County, Va. — When I stepped before my local school board here in mid-March while on vacation, I knew I had a strong point to make. I just didn’t know it would cost me my job.

Over the past two years, I have witnessed a new racism by the 12-0 woke Democrats on the school board, directed against Asian Americans, like me, whose children’s success in K-12 schools belie the notion that systemic racism oppresses all minorities.

As I turned to return to my seat after my impassioned two minutes, I couldn’t have expected what came next. Security officials began walking toward me from multiple directions. Hyper-vigilance kicked in. I thought immediately of the immigrant moms before me, sitting in the front rows, supporting me. Norma. Suparna. Julia. Yuyan. And many others.

How Shaming My School Board’s Racism Cost Me My Job

How Shaming My School Board’s Racism Cost Me My Job, But Not My Stand

Asra-on-the-stand-1200x675.jpg

I have witnessed a new racism by the 12-0 woke Democrats on the Fairfax County, Virginia school board, directed against Asian Americans, like me.

Fairfax County, Va. — When I stepped before my local school board here in mid-March while on vacation, I knew I had a strong point to make. I just didn’t know it would cost me my job.

Over the past two years, I have witnessed a new racism by the 12-0 woke Democrats on the school board, directed against Asian Americans, like me, whose children’s success in K-12 schools belie the notion that systemic racism oppresses all minorities.

As I turned to return to my seat after my impassioned two minutes, I couldn’t have expected what came next. Security officials began walking toward me from multiple directions. Hyper-vigilance kicked in. I thought immediately of the immigrant moms before me, sitting in the front rows, supporting me. Norma. Suparna. Julia. Yuyan. And many others.

How Shaming My School Board’s Racism Cost Me My Job

Telling the board chair that honoring the 2 minute limit and asking her to sit down was racist probably didn't help her case.

Kids’ Book Praising AOC, Mocking McConnell, And Dissing Faith In NYC Schools

3F989601-6C15-4DD4-B4BF-F990DDFF46CA-scaled.jpeg

A book for fifth-graders now at New York City Public School libraries glorifies leftist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), mocks Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), and stars a “queer” black child named Demetrius who feels “shame” in church, the New York Post reported.

“What You Don’t Know: A Story of Liberated Childhood” was written and illustrated by Anastasia Higginbotham and is listed on a reading list for the city school system’s upcoming “Mosaic” curriculum. In it, Demetrius tries to find a friend “who’s queer like me,” and his “spirit” meets Jesus in a Catholic church.

Kids’ Book Praising AOC, Mocking McConnell, And Dissing Faith In NYC Schools | The Daily Wire

Kids’ Book Praising AOC, Mocking McConnell, And Dissing Faith In NYC Schools

3F989601-6C15-4DD4-B4BF-F990DDFF46CA-scaled.jpeg

A book for fifth-graders now at New York City Public School libraries glorifies leftist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), mocks Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), and stars a “queer” black child named Demetrius who feels “shame” in church, the New York Post reported.

“What You Don’t Know: A Story of Liberated Childhood” was written and illustrated by Anastasia Higginbotham and is listed on a reading list for the city school system’s upcoming “Mosaic” curriculum. In it, Demetrius tries to find a friend “who’s queer like me,” and his “spirit” meets Jesus in a Catholic church.

Kids’ Book Praising AOC, Mocking McConnell, And Dissing Faith In NYC Schools | The Daily Wire
We can’t stand by and be silent anymore. We all need to rise up and speak out against this garbage.

Queer-Youth-Getty-scaled-e1652976923980.jpg

“WinkWink offers a space for people — including queer folks — to ask questions and learn about sexuality in an accepting, safe, and shame-free environment. We receive extensive sexual health training and are a knowledgeable, inclusive community resource — something severely lacking around sexuality in our culture,” Mason told KTTH radio host Jason Rantz Tuesday. Mason added that the children would be “physically separated” from the store’s adult products. (RELATED: REPORT: Sex Shop Opens Near Public Park, Closes Down By The End Of The Week)

The WinkWink Boutique describes itself as “woman-owned, inclusive not creepy,” and for “all ages” on its website. Alongside a variety of sex toys, the WinkWink Boutique offers “private sex coaching” with Mason, who states that she is a “certified sex coach and educator” on the site.

There's basically one solution for these 'people'.

I've still got one in college, the community can pick up the tab the next 3 years...
Don’t worry. The Biden administration is trying. The key is to make sure that you never exercise any personal responsibility by paying for anything. Just run up debt and never pay for it. It’s the liberal way.

Before COVID, I never would have expected to find myself being on the same side of the most important issues of our time with the likes of Bill Maher, Jimmy Dore or Naomi Wolf.

Bill Maher Slams Gender Reassignment For Kids, LGBTQ+ Everything | ZeroHedge

"We’re literally experimenting on children," he said, adding that we have no idea what the long-term effects will be. "but logic tells you there’s going to be problems" including bone density and fertility.

"It’s not a lifestyle decision."

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Bomb Threat Closes ALL Schools in Wisconsin school district where three teens, aged 13, were Accused of Sexual Harassment for Using Wrong Pronouns to address their non-binary classmate

A bomb threat closed all schools in a Wisconsin school district Monday, days after three middle schoolers found themselves under investigation for refusing to address their non-binary classmate by their preferred pronouns.

Kiel Middle School received the threat during school hours, at roughly 12:45 pm, shortly after police announced they were working to investigate 'threatening communications' toward district staff regarding the sexual harassment probe.

The students, all aged 13 and all enrolled at Kiel Middle, were all hit with a formal complaint earlier this month, for referring to the unnamed student as 'she' or 'her,' rather than 'they' or 'them.'

One of the children, Braden Rabidoux, spoke out about the investigation in an interview with Fox News last week, airing fears that he may not get into college because of the sexual harassment charges leveled against him.

He along with his two classmates - whom have not been named - argue that the First Amendment allows them to refer to their nonbinary classmate with whatever pronouns they wish.

The incident has since gained traction and has garnered national news coverage, thrusting the small Kiel Area School District - comprised of Kiel Middle, Kiel High, Zielanis Elementary and approximately 1,500 students - into the spotlight.

Directly before Monday's threat, which saw all three schools evacuated, City of Kiel Police Chief Dave Funkhouser revealed the district had been receiving a stream of 'extremely vulgar, hateful, and disturbing' threats since the case went public.

57973531-10829443-image-m-2_1652882210894.jpg

One of the children, Braden Rabidoux, spoke out about the investigation in an interview with Fox News last week, airing fears that he may not get into college because of the sexual harassment charges leveled against him

Bomb threat closes ALL schools in Wisconsin school district | Daily Mail Online

Why do you think they have been working so hard to replace the people we used to have serving in those capacities?
OK. Who do they replace them with? You all tell me that this generation is soft and just play video games in the basement with Cheeto dust on their chests. Are these the guys that are goin to be breaking up a mob of Karens at a school board meeting and hauling them off?

OK. Who do they replace them with? You all tell me that this generation is soft and just play video games in the basement with Cheeto dust on their chests. Are these the guys that are goin to be breaking up a mob of Karens at a school board meeting and hauling them off?

Absolutely - its the buttery soft ones that are the most "fierce" when facing a 5'5" 110lb single mom at a school board while backed up by 3 other armed LEOs. A real fight tho? heh. They are thinking they are going to be flying drones into you. Those aren't the kind that win close combat after breach entry a den of billy badasses because they just friggen WILL not go down.

Cardona Refuses to say if schools should tell parents about gender transitions

U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona refused to say that parents should be informed if their child is undergoing a gender transition at school during congressional testimony on Thursday.

The secretary's non-answer came under questioning before the House Education and Labor Committee by Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), who repeatedly asked Cardona if he thought schools should keep a student's gender transition secret from their parents.

Numerous school districts across the country have adopted policies restricting staff from notifying parents if their child chooses to identify as transgender while at school, with many citing Department of Education guidelines as the justification for the policy.

Cardona refuses to say if schools should tell parents about gender transitions

Cardona Refuses to say if schools should tell parents about gender transitions

U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona refused to say that parents should be informed if their child is undergoing a gender transition at school during congressional testimony on Thursday.

The secretary's non-answer came under questioning before the House Education and Labor Committee by Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), who repeatedly asked Cardona if he thought schools should keep a student's gender transition secret from their parents.

Numerous school districts across the country have adopted policies restricting staff from notifying parents if their child chooses to identify as transgender while at school, with many citing Department of Education guidelines as the justification for the policy.

Cardona refuses to say if schools should tell parents about gender transitions

Many on here deny the indoctrination and gov push exists. What is going on with our government?

Many on here deny the indoctrination and gov push exists. What is going on with our government?

I'm torn.

On one hand, parents should know what's going on.

On the other hand, students should be able to ask for protection from reprisals including violence and threats of violence, forced transfers to other schools, forced enrollment in religious-based conversion programs, or being kicked out of the house.

I'm torn.

On the other hand, students should be able to ask for protection from reprisals including violence and threats of violence, forced transfers to other schools, forced enrollment in religious-based conversion programs, or being kicked out of the house.
Parents aren’t doing a good job of parenting if they don’t know what is going on with their children. You can tie that in with drugs. Gender transition, poor grades etc.

I'm torn.

WTF does any of that have to do with gender transitions?

Investigation Launched Against School Counselor For Opposing Transgenderism

A Milwaukee elementary school counselor may lose her state-issued license after an investigation was launched against her by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) for speaking out against transgenderism at an April 23 rally.

The Wisconsin DPI sent school counselor Marissa Darlingh a letter on April 29, notifying her that, given her comments at the rally, “The Department will investigate to determine if there is probable cause to support allegations of immoral conduct.”

Reactions: davethevol

A Milwaukee elementary school counselor may lose her state-issued license after an investigation was launched against her by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) for speaking out against transgenderism at an April 23 rally.

The Wisconsin DPI sent school counselor Marissa Darlingh a letter on April 29, notifying her that, given her comments at the rally, “The Department will investigate to determine if there is probable cause to support allegations of immoral conduct.”

Just another sign that we do indeed appear to be in the early stages of end times.

VN Store

Back