Children don't belong to parents, they belong to the community

I'm torn.

On one hand, parents should know what's going on.

On the other hand, students should be able to ask for protection from reprisals including violence and threats of violence, forced transfers to other schools, forced enrollment in religious-based conversion programs, or being kicked out of the house.

That doesn't answer the question. Why this gov push in all aspects of children's lives and even placation of adults in even the military? As far as I can see it is an agenda.

Beverly Hills Parents Erupt Over Gender Identity In Fifth Grade Sex-Ed

GettyImages-1148800121.jpg

Parents in Beverly Hills showed up to their local school board meeting this month to express their shock and disappointment with what they said was the fifth-grade sex education curriculum.

Four parents spoke out about the district’s sex-ed classes for 10-year-olds during the May 10 school board meeting for Beverly Hills Unified School District.

“I feel betrayed, angry, and disgusted,” one dad of a fifth-grader told the board. “Our kids have the right to innocence and not to be exposed to topics that can only confuse them even more than they are as they enter puberty.”

Beverly Hills Parents Erupt Over Gender Identity In Fifth Grade Sex-Ed | The Daily Wire

New Public Charter School Specializes in LGBT Affirmation — in a Rose-Red State

2ddeac01-0963-4c58-ae06-f4c6c4a3fb3c-860x475.jpg

America is transforming. And if you’re looking for an undeniable example, consider the creation of a specialized school.

As relayed by WBHM, an academy’s been created specifically for gay youth and their LGBTQ peers.

What’s perhaps most profound is the place of learning’s location: It’s nestled in the heart of Alabama.

The Magic City Acceptance Academy (MCAA) is a public charter school that — though open for any and all who wish to apply — “has built affirmation for LGBTQ students into its very foundation.” It opened last fall with over 270 students.

Reactions: Orangeburst

2ddeac01-0963-4c58-ae06-f4c6c4a3fb3c-860x475.jpg

America is transforming. And if you’re looking for an undeniable example, consider the creation of a specialized school.

As relayed by WBHM, an academy’s been created specifically for gay youth and their LGBTQ peers.

What’s perhaps most profound is the place of learning’s location: It’s nestled in the heart of Alabama.

The Magic City Acceptance Academy (MCAA) is a public charter school that — though open for any and all who wish to apply — “has built affirmation for LGBTQ students into its very foundation.” It opened last fall with over 270 students.

So Alabama radicals do want segregation after all?

Parents aren’t doing a good job of parenting if they don’t know what is going on with their children. You can tie that in with drugs. Gender transition, poor grades etc.
While I agree parents should, when you have an organization full of adults coaching the child on how to avoid “detection” parents are at a disadvantage

Well said York!!

I think she was just saying that the community should feel a responsibility (not very common these days) to all the children in that community, not that the community owns them in any way.

Examples:
1. I go to Lacrosse games when my kids no longer play. The entrance fee is $1, I give $10 or $20 to support the kids (that aren't mine).
2. The Cub Scouts sell popcorn, I donate $10 and don't take the popcorn to support the kids (that aren't mine).
3. The Girl Scouts sell cookies, I donate $10 and don't take the cookies....etc.

It's acts like these that support the kids of the community even though those kids do not belong to you.
Yes but I definitely take the cookies.

While I agree parents should, when you have an organization full of adults coaching the child on how to avoid “detection” parents are at a disadvantage
I think that was happening in a school in California. Some teachers helped a child go through gender reassignment and were able to hide it until after the surgery.

North Carolina PreSchool teacher RESIGNS after she was caught using unauthorized LGBTQ-themed flashcards showing a Pregnant Man to teach Three- and Four-year-old Children about colors

A North Carolina preschool teacher has resigned following backlash over her unauthorized use of LGBTQ-themed flashcards, which included images of a pregnant man.

The identity of the teacher, who is believed to be a woman, has not been revealed by the Wake County Public School System.

The teacher left her role at Ballentine Elementary School in Fuquay-Varina on Friday, according to Lisa Luten, a district spokeswoman.

Some parents and social media critics pushed for the teacher to be fired, but a student-parent in the special-needs preschool class backed the teacher's move.

The news broke out on Friday after a constituent of State Representative Erin Pare contacted the Republican about the cards.

Paré then contacted the principal of the school to see if she was aware of the use of the teacher's decision to showcase LGBTQ relationships and the Pride Flag to teach three and four-year-old children about colors.

The cards are made by a now-defunct company called ByUs Box, which also made sets of flash cards showcasing non-binary and transgender animals, gender neutral nursery rhymes and a 'Blackness Collection.'

58442711-10866553-image-a-1_1653874214608.jpg

A preschool has been using unapproved LGBTQ flash cards , which include images of a pregnant man.

58521081-10872475-image-m-13_1654034534390.jpg

58442719-10872475-The_cards_are_used_to_teach_about_colors_as_well_as_the_diversit-a-14_1654034591556.jpg

The cards are used to teach about colors as well as the diversity of mostly LGBTQ families

North Carolina preschool teacher RESIGNS after she was condemned for using LGBTQ flashcards in class | Daily Mail Online

North Carolina PreSchool teacher RESIGNS after she was caught using unauthorized LGBTQ-themed flashcards showing a Pregnant Man to teach Three- and Four-year-old Children about colors

A North Carolina preschool teacher has resigned following backlash over her unauthorized use of LGBTQ-themed flashcards, which included images of a pregnant man.

The identity of the teacher, who is believed to be a woman, has not been revealed by the Wake County Public School System.

The teacher left her role at Ballentine Elementary School in Fuquay-Varina on Friday, according to Lisa Luten, a district spokeswoman.

Some parents and social media critics pushed for the teacher to be fired, but a student-parent in the special-needs preschool class backed the teacher's move.

The news broke out on Friday after a constituent of State Representative Erin Pare contacted the Republican about the cards.

Paré then contacted the principal of the school to see if she was aware of the use of the teacher's decision to showcase LGBTQ relationships and the Pride Flag to teach three and four-year-old children about colors.

The cards are made by a now-defunct company called ByUs Box, which also made sets of flash cards showcasing non-binary and transgender animals, gender neutral nursery rhymes and a 'Blackness Collection.'

58442711-10866553-image-a-1_1653874214608.jpg

A preschool has been using unapproved LGBTQ flash cards , which include images of a pregnant man.

58521081-10872475-image-m-13_1654034534390.jpg

58442719-10872475-The_cards_are_used_to_teach_about_colors_as_well_as_the_diversit-a-14_1654034591556.jpg

The cards are used to teach about colors as well as the diversity of mostly LGBTQ families

North Carolina preschool teacher RESIGNS after she was condemned for using LGBTQ flashcards in class | Daily Mail Online
I’ve noticed a pattern with the special needs teachers. Most of them seem to be far left. Many of our trouble makers in Knoxville are current or former special needs teachers including Gloria Johnson. I wonder if that’s where they started working on indoctrinating children because fewer people would notice.

I’ve noticed a pattern with the special needs teachers. Most of them seem to be far left. Many of our trouble makers in Knoxville are current or former special needs teachers including Gloria Johnson. I wonder if that’s where they started working on indoctrinating children because fewer people would notice.
It’s probably the opposite. They see everybody else as needy and broken, and they are the only ones smart enough, compassionate enough, and willing to “fix” them

Maybe they just enjoy being around like-minded people.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

I encourage you to spend significant time around special needs students and their families, listen to their struggles, see things from their perspective. Walking a mile in another person's shoes changes you. Walking a mile in their shoes every single day reveals a whole new existence to you.

Special need teachers always complain about gov money, so they'll be leftists.

The sodomites and trannies are on full court press against our kids. They are doing their best to groom them as young as possible. Truly sickening.

Yet the offensive line of the football team dressing up in cheerleader outfits and wearing wigs during Spirit Week as an absolutely normal part of everyday Americana.

I encourage you to spend significant time around special needs students and their families, listen to their struggles, see things from their perspective. Walking a mile in another person's shoes changes you. Walking a mile in their shoes every single day reveals a whole new existence to you.
I know a few. In fact, one of my closest friends has a daughter with special needs as does one of my neighbors who is all kinds of awesome. So I’m not sure exactly what you were trying to do with your comment, but I specifically mentioned special needs teachers, not special needs children and their families.

I know a few. In fact, one of my closest friends has a daughter with special needs as does one of my neighbors who is all kinds of awesome. So I’m not sure exactly what you were trying to do with your comment, but I specifically mentioned special needs teachers, not special needs children and their families.

I was highlighting the connection between special Ed teachers' beliefs and what they experience every day working with special Ed students and their families.

Knowing families with special needs children is one thing; teaching, caring for, and helping coordinate resources is another thing altogether.

Yet the offensive line of the football team dressing up in cheerleader outfits and wearing wigs during Spirit Week as an absolutely normal part of everyday Americana.

Lol, you're comparing goofing around in spirit week to a movement to indoctrinate kids behind parents' back? Your a sick dude.

When will you start defending pedophiles? 3-5 years from now? I could you rationalizing that in your head.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

He's comparing drag shows and special needs kids? Throwing everything against the wall.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
'That is far too much, too young!' Furious parents rally at Virginia middle school as board suggests Punishing Children for 'malicious misgendering' and 'deadnaming' if they use trans classmates' old names

A chorus of furious parents rallied at a Virginia school last night in protest over proposed changes to rules that include punishing children for 'maliciously misgendering' their trans classmates if they accidentally refer to them by their old names.

The Fairfax County school board is still deliberating whether or not to implement the punishments for kids at Luther Jackson Middle School in Falls Church, Virginia.

It would make 'deadnaming' - the act of referring to a trans person with the name they used before they transitioned - a suspendable offense.

The board is also deliberating mixing boys and girls in sex education classes.

58546827-10874717-image-m-6_1654087607774.jpg

This is the Fairfax County Public School Board, which has been dubbed '12-0 woke' by angry parents

Parents' fury as Virginia middle school threatens to punish kids for 'deadnaming' trans classmates | Daily Mail Online

Maybe she needs to do the same considering she once called all police officers the face of white supremacy and insinuated one of her opponents beat his children even though she knew it to be a lie

VN Store

Back