China invasion of Taiwan

The US has no manufacturing or industrial base, an uneducated workforce, pizz pour cultural dynamics, $33 trillion of debt and a military that is rapidly being exposed as a paper tiger.

Meh, I don't know about all that. I'm sure there may be a certain level of rallying the people, but not to the degree that you want to make it. I don't think the Chinese are as stupid and as reckless as our neocons here to start a conflict in an effort to gain consent from the hoi polloi.
China has the exact same problems.

their manufacturing and industrial base is taking huge hits now that their mega ghost town projects are drying up.
"The official purchasing managers index, or PMI, fell to 49 last month in what officials said was evidence of weak demand, the National Bureau of Statistics reported on Sunday. It was the third straight month of contraction. The PMI is on a scale up to 100 where 50 marks the cutoff between expansion and contraction.

The index has fallen in eight of the past nine months, with an increase only in September. In November, the index was at 49.4, down from 49.5 the month before." and you have to remember those numbers are straight controlled by the communist leadership. if they are reporting contractions its bad, real bad.

their workforce is uneducated, very bad cultural dynamics, its one of the reasons they shut down so hard over Covid, because they were having huge issues in Hong Kong and out west that was turning bloody.

China has a big debt problem too, again even with the cooked numbers its ugly.

Chinese military has been undergoing a purge since July. With their ICBM department having 3 new leaders during that time. lots of others replaced as well. China has only ever been a paper tiger, they have literally never proven it. you rag on our military for not winning anything of note, what was the last thing the Chinese military won of note?

their manufacturing and industrial base is taking huge hits now that their mega ghost town projects are drying up.
"The official purchasing managers index, or PMI, fell to 49 last month in what officials said was evidence of weak demand, the National Bureau of Statistics reported on Sunday. It was the third straight month of contraction. The PMI is on a scale up to 100 where 50 marks the cutoff between expansion and contraction.

The index has fallen in eight of the past nine months, with an increase only in September. In November, the index was at 49.4, down from 49.5 the month before." and you have to remember those numbers are straight controlled by the communist leadership. if they are reporting contractions its bad, real bad.

their workforce is uneducated, very bad cultural dynamics, its one of the reasons they shut down so hard over Covid, because they were having huge issues in Hong Kong and out west that was turning bloody.

Chinese military has been undergoing a purge since July. With their ICBM department having 3 new leaders during that time. lots of others replaced as well. China has only ever been a paper tiger, they have literally never proven it. you rag on our military for not winning anything of note, what was the last thing the Chinese military won of note?

Both China and USA still have manufacturing. Stupid argument.

USA is automating a lot of Manufacturing which is why you see people getting laid off from manufacturing but if you look at labor, it isn't telling. We still produce a lot of items.

China does as well although Chinese growth has slowed/stalled. China is also, rumored, to not be truthful on National Debt and it is very sizable (rumored to be higher than even US debt).

USA is automating a lot of Manufacturing which is why you see people getting laid off from manufacturing but if you look at labor, it isn't telling. We still produce a lot of items.

China does as well although Chinese growth has slowed/stalled. China is also, rumored, to not be truthful on National Debt and it is very sizable (rumored to be higher than even US debt).
What are we manufacturing?

What are we manufacturing?

Cars, Tires, Tooling, Equipment, Food Products, Electronics, Controls, Aircraft, Chemicals, Rubber products, etc.

I literally work in Procurement for a major Manufacturing company and purchase products in the United States.

Just in Tennessee alone, off the top my head, we have one of the largest manufacturing sites in the globe (Nissan Car Plant in Smyrna Tennessee), a BMW Plant in Chattanooga, GM in Spring Hill, Electrolux in Clarkesville, 5 Bridgestone Plants (Metalpha in Clarksville, LaVergne Tire Plant, Warren County Tire Plant, Dickson Car Plant, Firestone Industrial Products in Dyersburg), Schneider Electric in Murfreesboro, Aerostructures in Nashville, Weston Foods in Lebanon, Tyson Food, Lays Potato has a plant, Purity Ice Cream, Coca-Cola Bottling Plant in Tullahoma, I could keep going.

Here is a website listing many locations: https://clutch.co/logistics/manufacturing-companies/tennessee

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1
Cars, Tires, Tooling, Equipment, Food Products, Electronics, Controls, Aircraft, Chemicals, Rubber products, etc.

I literally work in Procurement for a major Manufacturing company and purchase products in the United States.

Just in Tennessee alone, off the top my head, we have one of the largest manufacturing sites in the globe (Nissan Car Plant in Smyrna Tennessee), a BMW Plant in Chattanooga, GM in Spring Hill, Electrolux in Clarkesville, 5 Bridgestone Plants (Metalpha in Clarksville, LaVergne Tire Plant, Warren County Tire Plant, Dickson Car Plant, Firestone Industrial Products in Dyersburg), Schneider Electric in Murfreesboro, Aerostructures in Nashville, Weston Foods in Lebanon, Tyson Food, Lays Potato has a plant, Purity Ice Cream, Coca-Cola Bottling Plant in Tullahoma, I could keep going.

Here is a website listing many locations: https://clutch.co/logistics/manufacturing-companies/tennessee
Is that all? A couple of examples? Maybe if you had a decent list or some actual recognizable companies then this might mean something.

In my career, I have called on every imaginable manufacturer in several states. It is everywhere and trillions, but just hasnt kept up with national GDP growth over several decades..CCP= US, Germany and Japan.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Great post. As usual.

Also...yes, we still manufacture some things in the US but a fraction of what we used to as a % of GDP and as a % of the workforce employees. We are SEVERELY lacking in many areas for example that would be absolutely critical in a WW2 type scenario. Even the things we DO manufacture a lot of like cars and trucks are made up of parts, raw materials, computers and CHIPS especially that come from elsewhere. Look up what parts are in the best selling vehicle in the US every year for decades...an F150 for example. Half the parts are made ouside the US. Same for all the other vehicles too...and a sheitload of those parts for a lot of critical things we need are made in China. That doesnt bode well since they are our biggest near peer adversary.

US companies sold this country down the river a long time ago when it comes to manufacturing. Excessively high wages due to Dimwit unions caused most of the outsourcing to 2nd and 3rd world countries. That and greed. Why build your widgets in the US with an average wage of $20 per hour in labor when you can build them in China or Malaysia for $5 and ship them back here for a final cost of $15??? (Or less) Thats the exact reason broken impoverished mill towns are ALL OVER this country where the mill closed down decades ago especially in things like textiles, aluminum, steel, etc

I 100% expect their numbers to be false. especially after the covid shut downs. I know our economy is built on a house of FIAT cards, but theirs is FIAT money and "FIAT" government policy.

.US companies sold this country down the river a long time ago when it comes to manufacturing. Excessively high wages due to Dimwit unions caused most of the outsourcing to 2nd and 3rd world countries. That and greed. Why build your widgets in the US with an average wage of $20 per hour in labor when you can build them in China or Malaysia for $5 and ship them back here for a final cost of $15??? (Or less) Thats the exact reason broken impoverished mill towns are ALL OVER this country where the mill closed down decades ago especially in things like textiles, aluminum, steel, etc
My gawd you people really do hate your fellow Americans.

So let me get this straight, you all have clearly identified a national security threat with regards to industrial and manufacturing capacity. So I'm sure that all of you would want to spare no expense if it goes to the MIC or to the companies that shipped the jobs overseas to now bring them back and reinvest domestically.

But heaven forbid we ******* talk about paying these pesky American workers. $20/hr in 2024 is diddly squat... just over $40k/year.

Reactions: EasternVol
My gawd you people really do hate your fellow Americans.

So let me get this straight, you all have clearly identified a national security threat with regards to industrial and manufacturing capacity. So I'm sure that all of you would want to spare no expense if it goes to the MIC or to the companies that shipped the jobs overseas to now bring them back and reinvest domestically.

But heaven forbid we ******* talk about paying these pesky American workers. $20/hr in 2024 is diddly squat... just over $40k/year.
Let's give everyone $50/hr. That will solve everything.

Let's give everyone $50/hr. That will solve everything.

Yep. Since inflation is at record lows and everyone can afford a house, groceries, cars etc. Haha

Wages have to increase some or everyone will starve to death now that food....shelter...and cars have gone up so dramatically. Wonder how its working out in all those states that raised their minimum wage to $15 or $20 an hour though? The gas station closest to my house is a Quik Trip (big chain) and their starting wage now is $18.75 an hour for HS kids...but they have to work at least 3 part time shifts a week. I am in Charlotte NC a 4 hour ride from Knoxvegas sadly.

VW is in Chattanooga. BMW is in South Carolina. Alabama has MB.

It's the perfect time for China to strike. We are a nation divided, not that we ever were truly united. We people way past their prime to be in government at all, We got the USA military spread all over the globe due to not knowing how to keep our noses out of other people's business. We got a crisis at our border. We literally have clowns in Congress. We're practically broke financially. We got loads of Chinese embedded in critical infrastructure such as out research institutions and weapons productivity. We're already at war with ourselves, given the shootings that occur almost daily. If I was China, I'd hit Taiwan with blitz tomorrow at 0:100, collaborating with Iran to launch an overwhelming rocket salvo targeting the USA fleet operating in and around the Red Sea. And entice the DPRK to engage in a real or feint attack on South Korea. The clowns would be in too much disarray to know what to think, let alone what to do. Except maybe chant MAGA, MAGA, MAGA! Just for good measure, pay migrants to rush the border all at the same time. Distraction and misdirection wins the day.
WTF!!!!!!!??????? Just suggesting China could attack Taiwan while we're stupid, in self-destruct mood, and mainly bankrupt. Never was a better time.

It's the perfect time for China to strike. We are a nation divided, not that we ever were truly united. We people way past their prime to be in government at all, We got the USA military spread all over the globe due to not knowing how to keep our noses out of other people's business. We got a crisis at our border. We literally have clowns in Congress. We're practically broke financially. We got loads of Chinese embedded in critical infrastructure such as out research institutions and weapons productivity. We're already at war with ourselves, given the shootings that occur almost daily. If I was China, I'd hit Taiwan with blitz tomorrow at 0:100, collaborating with Iran to launch an overwhelming rocket salvo targeting the USA fleet operating in and around the Red Sea. And entice the DPRK to engage in a real or feint attack on South Korea. The clowns would be in too much disarray to know what to think, let alone what to do. Except maybe chant MAGA, MAGA, MAGA! Just for good measure, pay migrants to rush the border all at the same time. Distraction and misdirection wins the day.
WTF!!!!!!!??????? Just suggesting China could attack Taiwan while we're stupid, in self-destruct mood, and mainly bankrupt. Never was a better time.
Don't worry, Joe is on top of things.

It isn't just Joe who is our problem. The USA is in a state of Pogo-ism.
I am glad you have enough intuition to comprehend my previous post as sarcasm. Joe is the biggest got dayum problem because he is a weak old man. Our enemies and other world powers smelled blood in the water the moment he stepped foot in the Oval office. Facts are facts.

I am glad you have enough intuition to comprehend my previous post as sarcasm. Joe is the biggest got dayum problem because he is a weak old man. Our enemies and other world powers smelled blood in the water the moment he stepped foot in the Oval office. Facts are facts.
Trumpy wouldn't have been any better. Except, we'd be in a full-blown war by now. And likely, Putin celebrating the return of Alaska to the Russians. Trump would sell it under the pretext it would solve our national debt, which he himself significantly increased. We need forward-thinking younger leaders, I don't really care which side of the aisle they come from. Just as long as they put the nation first instead of their media profiles, pocketbooks, vendettas, soundbites, and the usual rectal cavitis of politics. We need another Roosevelt, Truman, or Eisenhower. Or even a JF Kennedy. Get rid of all the old farts, avoid the MAGA clowns, the foreign transplants, immature child-adults, and put real leaders in their place.

Trumpy wouldn't have been any better. Except, we'd be in a full-blown war by now. And likely, Putin celebrating the return of Alaska to the Russians. Trump would sell it under the pretext it would solve our national debt, which he himself significantly increased. We need forward-thinking younger leaders, I don't really care which side of the aisle they come from. Just as long as they put the nation first instead of their media profiles, pocketbooks, vendettas, soundbites, and the usual rectal cavitis of politics. We need another Roosevelt, Truman, or Eisenhower. Or even a JF Kennedy. Get rid of all the old farts, avoid the MAGA clowns, the foreign transplants, immature child-adults, and put real leaders in their place.
I never mentioned trump but I can only look at his record as POTUS when we were not heavily involved in two proxy wars, tensions high with Iran, and China on the cusp of an invasion of Taiwan. Agree with you about the comments in bold.

Last edited:
I never mentioned trump but I can only look at his record as POTUS when we were not heavily involved in two proxy wars, tensions high with Iran, and China on the cusp of an invasion with Taiwan. Agree with you about the comments in bold.
I didn't bold anything. Your computer screen must be ill or lying. Trumpy heavily increased our national debt with his favors to the rich. We were still in Iraq during his tenure, basically as an occupying for in assigned areas. We never should have gotten involved in the first place. But Georgie insisted, so.... Trump was Putin's lapdog from the get go. He was becoming more and more that dog, to the point he believed Mr. Path rather than our own CIA and FBI. I'll never forget this image during that meeting where he openingly admitted this in Russia, and again after returning to the USA. Notice the smirk on Putin's face and Trump's defeated look? https://yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Trump-Putin-.jpg

Compared to the undefeated look of the man you don't like.

Last edited:
I didn't bold anything. Your computer screen must be ill or lying. Trumpy heavily increased our national debt with his favors to the rich. We were still in Iraq during his tenure, basically as an occupying for in assigned areas. We never should have gotten involved in the first place. But Georgie insisted, so.... Trump was Putin's lapdog from the get go. He was becoming more and more that dog, to the point he believed Mr. Path rather than our own CIA and FBI. I'll never forget this image during that meeting where he openingly admitted this in Russia, and again after returning to the USA. Notice the smirk on Putin's face and Trump's defeated look? https://yalibnan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Trump-Putin-.jpg

Compared to the undefeated look of the man you don't like.
Look back at the post I quoted Agreeing with you about forward-thinking younger leaders. I made the comments bold.

1708113864486.png

VN Store

Back