China Thread

PRC came across very aggressive during the meetings. It seems they've decided to notch up their pressure for Taiwan, the SCS, etc.
They're shrimp +++++ that will get a rude awakening before it's all said and done.

America is so divided by foolish internal conflicts, I can see why China feels ever more embolden. Putin as well.

Reactions: TVOLS
So USA pushed Putin into Ukraine?
USA forced HAMAS to kidnap people at that concert in Israel?

Taiwan wants democracy NOT because of their civil war with PRC over 70 years ago, but because the United States is influencing them to be different from Mainland China?

You are wasting your life Rasputin.
- United States is trying to protect Semi Conductors for Taiwan. And keep the South China Sea free and open. Not save Taiwan.
China is the instigator and THE WHOLE WORLD SEES IT. So the US can be selfish in their intent. Because the demand for US protection exists because of China...
- China is harassing Filipinos 100 miles off the Palawan coast and 800 miles away from Mainland China. How the hell can you say this is United States fault??
- China is harassing Indian military in the Himalayan mountains even though they are a part of BRICS with India.

I'm clear headed enough to acknowledge the manipulation of the United States when it happens. Iraq. Yes....all the US there.

Ukraine?? Russians invaded, and you are absolutely lost at heart to believe they are right for killing Ukrainians...
Ras is a Russia loving isolationist. All the world's problems are our fault.

So USA pushed Putin into Ukraine?
USA forced HAMAS to kidnap people at that concert in Israel?

Taiwan wants democracy NOT because of their civil war with PRC over 70 years ago, but because the United States is influencing them to be different from Mainland China?

You are wasting your life Rasputin.
- United States is trying to protect Semi Conductors for Taiwan. And keep the South China Sea free and open. Not save Taiwan.
China is the instigator and THE WHOLE WORLD SEES IT. So the US can be selfish in their intent. Because the demand for US protection exists because of China...
- China is harassing Filipinos 100 miles off the Palawan coast and 800 miles away from Mainland China. How the hell can you say this is United States fault??
- China is harassing Indian military in the Himalayan mountains even though they are a part of BRICS with India.

I'm clear headed enough to acknowledge the manipulation of the United States when it happens. Iraq. Yes....all the US there.

Ukraine?? Russians invaded, and you are absolutely lost at heart to believe they are right for killing Ukrainians...

Im with you on the vast majority of this bud. Am patriotic and pro Military . From a military family.

The Obama and now Biden administrations...bought and paid for by the Military Industrial Complex absolutely pushed for and now push to never end the war in Ukraine. For obvious and valid reasons we have known since at least 1991 that Russia will not tolerate a NATO member Ukraine. Understandably. We would never allow Mexico or Canada to join a military alliance with Russia or China. Period.

All the historically limpdeck Democrats have now turned into absolute war HAWKS that cannot vote to send 100s of Billions of dollars to Ukraine in weapons AND cash fast enough. This is clearly because they are bought and paid for by the MIC. It does not benefit the US or Europe and in fact hurts both to continue the war. We are on the brink of WW3 just so these billion dollar companies and politicians can get richer. Its complete BS and most Americans want no part of it.

America is so divided by foolish internal conflicts, I can see why China feels ever more embolden. Putin as well.
the issue is that instead of accepting the differences and moving on, both sides here in the states are saying they are solely in the right and the other side MUST conform to them.

the issue is that instead of accepting the differences and moving on, both sides here in the states are saying they are solely in the right and the other side MUST conform to them.
Typical human conceit. You see the same thing with so-called Christian denomination. I'm right, you're wrong, hellfire lover. Humans gonna human.

Whats more china than that?

Guy climbs to the top of the largest waterfall in China....to find it is fed by pipes that carry water pumped from another source to deceive people. "Local officials were sent to investigate the site"... our government is an embarrassment and crooked as they come...but communism is so corrupt that literally everything that appears decent is fake in china. Even waterfalls. What a joke.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Whats more china than that?

Guy climbs to the top of the largest waterfall in China....to find it is fed by pipes that carry water pumped from another source to deceive people. "Local officials were sent to investigate the site"... our government is an embarrassment and crooked as they come...but communism is so corrupt that literally everything that appears decent is fake in china. Even waterfalls. What a joke.
That's got nothing to do with communism, and China's got a lot of amazing real natural attractions.

Communism is garbage, ask the USSR, Cuba and most recently Venezuela...all since 1991. They each became failed states and starved their populations to varying extents. In Venezuela, people couldn't let their pet dogs or cats outside because their starving neighbors would kill and eat them. The people ate the enimals in the zoo...because of runaway hyperinflation there wasn't any food. People pushed wheelbarrows full of cash to market to buy what little goods remained on store shelves. Venezuela had the 3rd largest proven oil reserves in the world while this happened. Screw Communism and every nation that embraces it to the detriment of its citizens.

Communist China in particular not only allows its generals to publicly call for war against the US, they are also working hard through BRICS to replace the US dollar as the reserve currency of the world in an effort to wreck our economy. Their longterm leadership working diligently is predictably establishing hegemony while Bidens feckless, degenerate administration weakly bumbled away our influence for 4 years. China is our enemy and needs to be treated like they are constantly trying to destroy the US because that is their goal. Screw China and all their poorly made products too...when I see MADE IN CHINA stamped in a tool I immediately know its poor quality and likely to break. Its ghetto to rig up your waterfall, moreso to not tell the citizens and when caught "send the local authorities to investigate".

This country that the ChiComs are bent on destroying is the one that my family has fought for. Its the same one my kids and eventual grandkids will have to try and make an honest living in, their place of refuge. Screw China and Communism. We need to protect ourselves and our future from both of them with focus and longterm strategy, everything may depend on us overcoming them.

Communism is garbage, ask the USSR, Cuba and most recently Venezuela...all since 1991. They each became failed states and starved their populations to varying extents. In Venezuela, people couldn't let their pet dogs or cats outside because their starving neighbors would kill and eat them. The people ate the enimals in the zoo...because of runaway hyperinflation there wasn't any food. People pushed wheelbarrows full of cash to market to buy what little goods remained on store shelves. Venezuela had the 3rd largest proven oil reserves in the world while this happened. Screw Communism and every nation that embraces it to the detriment of its citizens.

Communist China in particular not only allows its generals to publicly call for war against the US, they are also working hard through BRICS to replace the US dollar as the reserve currency of the world in an effort to wreck our economy. Their longterm leadership working diligently is predictably establishing hegemony while Bidens feckless, degenerate administration weakly bumbled away our influence for 4 years. China is our enemy and needs to be treated like they are constantly trying to destroy the US because that is their goal. Screw China and all their poorly made products too...when I see MADE IN CHINA stamped in a tool I immediately know its poor quality and likely to break. Its ghetto to rig up your waterfall, moreso to not tell the citizens and when caught "send the local authorities to investigate".

This country that the ChiComs are bent on destroying is the one that my family has fought for. Its the same one my kids and eventual grandkids will have to try and make an honest living in, their place of refuge. Screw China and Communism. We need to protect ourselves and our future from both of them with focus and longterm strategy, everything may depend on us overcoming them.
Today I learned it's "ghetto to rig up your waterfall". I'll bear that in mind should I ever get the urge to rig up one of my waterfalls. Anyway, stuff like that happens in different places with different systems of government. It's not a reflection of Marxist economic theory.

Today I learned it's "ghetto to rig up your waterfall". I'll bear that in mind should I ever get the urge to rig up one of my waterfalls. Anyway, stuff like that happens in different places with different systems of government. It's not a reflection of Marxist economic theory.
I have heard from multiple people who have worked at Ruby Falls in Chattanooga that there is a pump for it.

doesn't always run, but its used to keep a steady flow while tourists are there.

Reactions: EasternVol
Not really surprising:

Not really surprising:
willing to bet China. they will lie and fake any form on this planet to sell their stuff.

Chall we choulder the load for policing the chores or is that chortsighted? Chould other countries chare in the chow of force?

Chall we choulder the load for policing the chores or is that chortsighted? Chould other countries chare in the chow of force?
We're churely working with PI to try to choo them away. I doubt any other countries want to chare at least now.
Or it may be all about poker chips, potato chips or British french fries.

Reactions: McDad
Yes. Yes. Now you see the light!!!

Let these other countries in that area defend and regulate their shipping lanes!!!

You have finally turned the corner!!!

Thanks!

VN Store

Back