Chris Hatcher

Again, with the facts. Stop that. Blaker is making the perfectly reasonable assertion that we should hire a guy coaching in a league where they play kickoffs on the rebound.

On the plus side, we won't need to recruit DBs anymore. We'll just teach our wide receivers to play both ways. It won't matter if they aren't any good, we'll score 50 points on a bad day.

1. Georgia Southern is I-AA, not DII.

2. They defeated Appalachian State, who managed to knock off I-A's all-time winningest program.
Haven't you seen how terribly Jim Tressel has failed moving up from I-AA? Look at all the successful coaches who have come to college football from the Arena League ranks. The choice is easy.

Haven't you seen how terribly Jim Tressel has failed moving up from I-AA? Look at all the successful coaches who have come to college football from the Arena League ranks. The choice is easy.

If only Tressel could find success against the big rivals of Ohio State. Oh well, I guess those I-AA guys just can't cut it.

Also I would say this, at the end of all of this, CPF may be looking to hire as many as 5 or 6 coaches. Cut leaving, he may take Roper and Luke. Then Trooper goes to Baylor. If the rumors are true, Slade and Caldwell retire. This is going to be interesting

Also I would say this, at the end of all of this, CPF may be looking to hire as many as 5 or 6 coaches. Cut leaving, he may take Roper and Luke. Then Trooper goes to Baylor. If the rumors are true, Slade and Caldwell retire. This is going to be interesting
Hmmmmm.. Maybe we'll get the regime change we've been looking for, just the same HC... :question:

If only Tressel could find success against the big rivals of Ohio State. Oh well, I guess those I-AA guys just can't cut it.
yes lucky those few delusional fans arent running tOSU, I wish him luck though, one of these days he may realize he is playing big boy football and not in D-2 anymore. I got a feeling he is going to figure out though, it may be the sweater vest(sarcasum run amuck):crazy:

seriously. They wanted to fire him for losing the NC game.

blaker, i've held judgment on you because I haven't been on hand for your idiocy, but you can't be stopped now. Tressel is about as close to being considered a god in Cbus as you can get. You might find .002% of tOSU's fanbase that wants Mr. Sweatervest fired.

I know five or six Buckeye fans. Tressel is a demigod as far as the Ohio State fanbase is concerned. He's probably the most secure coach in the nation right now.

i sadly know at least 60 that I keep track of. My college was full of them. Every one of them loves Tressel. I can't think of a more secure coach.

i sadly know at least 60 that I keep track of. My college was full of them. Every one of them loves Tressel. I can't think of a more secure coach.

When you think biggest coaches right now.

Pete Carroll
Jim Tressell
Bob Stoops

Those guys could lose every game next year and be in no trouble.

Well, I only know a few, but they all worship at his sweater vestage, I know making up new words :p

When you think biggest coaches right now.

Pete Carroll
Jim Tressell
Bob Stoops

Those guys could lose every game next year and be in no trouble.

the only reason I don't put Carroll or Stoops is the fear of them heading to the NFL keeps the fans on their toes. No one ever imagines Mr. Sweatervest leaving Cbus. Of course, you are right, none of those three would get fired, even with 0-12 seasons next year.

Wait, Tressell lost to Western Illinois, Southern Illinois, and Richmond in his final year at Youngstown State. Ohio State needs to fire him immediatelty. It's obvious he couldn't cut it in 1-AA. :crazy:

While I like what GM did scheme wise as a high school coach he has no business being an upper level SEC OC at this point in his career. The guy has a whopping 2 years of college coaching experience. The Arky fans that wanted him as HC were as delusional as the UT fans who want Manning or Wilson as UT's next head coach.

You realize he was the OC for the #1 offense in the country this year, right?

You realize he was the OC for the #1 offense in the country this year, right?

I know that Millwood states otherwise, and I am in no way challenging his credibility on Gus. It would be hard to ignore the drama that was instigated during his tenure at Arky.

I'm not commenting on his character because I really dont have know about that. I just know he has a very, very good offensive mind.

VN Store

Back