Chris Hatcher

I wasn't going to go there . . . :eek:k:
Update: Blaker's smart phone has been stolen by one of those roving bands of hispanic youth in replica NBA jerseys he warned us to be on the lookout for in Middle Tennessee.

Update: Blaker's smart phone has been stolen by one of those roving bands of hispanic youth in replica NBA jerseys he warned us to be on the lookout for in Middle Tennessee.
It's good to hear that at least one thing Blaker owns is Livin la Vida Loca.

Yeah, look at all the success Watson Brown's had in the SEC. Better to hire a known failure than an unproven commodity.

I'd say failing to beat Tennessee-freaking Chattanooga is a failure. Maybe if we played in the Jesuit football league he would be a good hire.

Wow, what part of the rainbow are you hanging out on. The point is just because you lose to inferior team doesnt discount your coaching abilities. Especailly considering we are talking about a OC, not a HC. Some would say that Cut was a mediocre HC, but I think most believe he is first rate QBC, and above average OC. Do you believe Saban is a bad college coach? Also, Chris Hatcher is taking over a program that is changing offensive philosophies, totally.

versus someone who is playing against a team of walk-ons and mediocre players with d2 college football.

1. Georgia Southern is I-AA, not DII.

2. They defeated Appalachian State, who managed to knock off I-A's all-time winningest program.

1. Georgia Southern is I-AA, not DII.

2. They defeated Appalachian State, who managed to knock off I-A's all-time winningest program.
Again, with the facts. Stop that. Blaker is making the perfectly reasonable assertion that we should hire a guy coaching in a league where they play kickoffs on the rebound.

VN Store

Back