Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Oh, we see it - along with the Sigilos poking out of the humi - a bit damp for them at 73%, no? would hate to have some mold on them.

Maybe he just added water to his humidor.? Mine will spike for a couple of days after adding water.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Must be one heckuva smoke. I've looked 3 or 4 places online and they all seem to be in sold out/backorder status.

I’ve watched a few videos on the X and most say they need to be shelved for about 6 months to get the best experience. I have no idea, I’ve never had one. They had some at the pit in a variety pack. 8 sticks were about 140$.

I’ve watched a few videos on the X and most say they need to be shelved for about 6 months to get the best experience. I have no idea, I’ve never had one. They had some at the pit in a variety pack. 8 sticks were about 140$.
That’s a bargain. Buy ‘em all.

Having been yard dog all day, I’m sipping on a tinto verano and enjoying a Arturo Fuentes Cazadores. 👍🏼

What’s a good red wine to try? Nothing dry or to sweet and something with a good after taste..??

When I go into the liquor store and see so many different choices, I usually just decide to buy nothing. I’ve never really been much on wine but I’d like to try something good in the criteria I wrote above.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back