Classic pictures that need no words.....

iu

Reggie will always be my all time favorite Vol, oh Brett was a Green Bay Packer fav, followed him from Southern Miss.
Al Wilson is my favorite Vol and Brett Favre is my favorite NFL player.
Screenshot_20220830-220832_DuckDuckGo.jpg
*I was 8 when Reggie played at UT, so I don't remember him in Orange. I did become a Green Bay fan when he signed with them (my HS Senior year)
Screenshot_20220830-220524_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.....That is impressive....
Me and my wife went to NY for our 15th anniversary a few years ago. I still regret not going to the top of the Empire State Building. We were on a bus tour and just ran out of time. I've got street level pictures of the ESB. Manhattan was great, I was very impressed with Grand Central Station. I posted a picture of the main ceiling earlier in this thread.
Screenshot_20220831-095646_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I guess young people consider screen grabs from movies/tv as pictures. Now days.
Well I'm old and I did that, sooooo....but it was of a classic moment in a classic movie that everyone knew exactly what it was and what it was from.

I have no idea what peppers picture above is, or half the ones posted the last several pages. Not picking on pussum but a picture he took from a cab and explained what it was ain't really my idea of a classic picture that needs no words.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX

VN Store

Back