Classic pictures that need no words.....

Well I'm old and I did that, sooooo....but it was of a classic moment in a classic movie that everyone knew exactly what it was and what it was from.

I have no idea what peppers picture above is, or half the ones posted the last several pages. Not picking on pussum but a picture he took from a cab and explained what it was ain't really my idea of a classic picture that needs no words.
It was David Hasselhoff singing when the Berlin wall came down back in 1989. I am sure the first thing East Germans wanted to see was Hoff singing at them after being oppressed for so long. Funny pic during a historical moment.

It was David Hasselhoff singing when the Berlin wall came down back in 1989. I am sure the first thing East Germans wanted to see was Hoff singing at them after being oppressed for so long. Funny pic during a historical moment.
They thought they were gonna see The Wall -- Live in Berlin by Floyd
They was snookered

I guess young people consider screen grabs from movies/tv as pictures. Now days.
Well I'm old and I did that, sooooo....but it was of a classic moment in a classic movie that everyone knew exactly what it was and what it was from.

I have no idea what peppers picture above is, or half the ones posted the last several pages. Not picking on pussum but a picture he took from a cab and explained what it was ain't really my idea of a classic picture that needs no words.

Screenshot_20220831-180733_DuckDuckGo.jpg

images

Where is the damn unlike button?

VN Store

Back