Coach Heupel is a very strong Christian

Religion and ethics are not the same thing. Heck, religion and morality aren't the same thing. I could not care less about how "religious" Coach Heupel might be. Glad it makes others feel a little better, and I don't necessarily have anything against it . . . but this isn't even in the top 1000 of things I care about regarding our new football coach.

Going back to his playing days at OU Josh has been active in the church. He makes time to speak at churches and youth groups. He loves his community and honors the value of family.

I glad my coach loves the Lord and is willing to wear his faith on his sleeve.
View attachment 347840

A dying Breed

Not looking for religion in my college football coach... Don't care if he's Christian, Pagan, Rebuplican, or Democrat... I want a winner...

But I don't want a guy that cost those on the field a bunch of victories either. How about bowl appearances? We are probably headed toward probation and other issues by our last coach. He will officially be a loser like this guy when it happens.

Religion and ethics are not the same thing. Heck, religion and morality aren't the same thing. I could not care less about how "religious" Coach Heupel might be. Glad it makes others feel a little better, and I don't necessarily have anything against it . . . but this isn't even in the top 1000 of things I care about regarding our new football coach.
Remember many years ago one of our high school scouts said re Bill Battle--"Bill entirely committed to FCA--in fact he cannot tell if a kid can play or not once he finds out he is FCA member"

Thank you Jesus

In the grand scheme of things, it’s ALL that matters!

giphy.gif

Going back to his playing days at OU Josh has been active in the church. He makes time to speak at churches and youth groups. He loves his community and honors the value of family.

I glad my coach loves the Lord and is willing to wear his faith on his sleeve.
View attachment 347840
AMEN. In CHRIST Alone

Seem to be some triggered Atheists in here. Don't worry, hell is still going to be there for you in the end. Wins and losses in football won't change that.

Seem to be some triggered Atheists in here. Don't worry, hell is still going to be there for you in the end. Wins and losses in football won't change that.

And how can you judge someone based on a few words on a message board?

This is exactly what’s wrong with religion in general if you don’t follow the book to the letter they damn you to hell.

VN Store

Back