I WILL NOT DISCUSS RELIGION ON VOLNATION

My mistake. I thought that this was the Football Forum. Don’t mind me, I’ll find my way out. Carry on.

Maybe if he prays harder than the other coaches we will win every game this season. Is that how it works?
That’s why Clemson is so good. Dabo prays before every game that Clemson wins, and God just ignores all the starving children in Africa and makes sure that Dabo wins. God loves college football.

And how can you judge someone based on a few words on a message board?

This is exactly what’s wrong with religion in general if you don’t follow the book to the letter they damn you to hell.

That guy:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Don't do it.
This+Way+Lies+Madness+detail.jpg

And if he were a strong Muslim?

Not sure why this is relevant. As long as he is a good person. Genuinely felt our last 2 coaches were not good people. Would just be nice to have someone that can build strong, positive relationships with both players (not Butch) and adults (not Pruitt).

If you don’t agree with this, you can just move on without comment. I know that’s a tall task.

Going back to his playing days at OU Josh has been active in the church. He makes time to speak at churches and youth groups. He loves his community and honors the value of family.

I glad my coach loves the Lord and is willing to wear his faith on his sleeve.
View attachment 347840
This will undoubtedly translate to many Saturdays of Vol imposed ass stompings and sunshine on Neyland stadium’s most faithful attendees. Buy your lottery ticket today if you or a loved one have been exposed to the showering of this grace.

Look, I love the fact that our coach seems to be a man of faith. I’m a pastor, of course I love that. And yes, at the end of the day, I absolutely want everyone to be saved and to know the Lord. But even if he were a Muslim/atheist/Jewish/whatever, he’d still have my support...as long as he wins and does it with some semblance of integrity.

That guy:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Say what you want but it’s true. Instead of love, forgiveness, and acceptance they damn you to hell but hey keep dropping 20$ in that plate. I’m sure your pastor will love you for the steak he eats and the house he’s paying off.

VN Store

Back