Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

Looks like new taking points are out. Work to shore up Cohen’s credibility as a witness. Good luck with that 😂😂😂

I checked this thread, because surely LG had finally found something worthy ready. I was disappointed. I really don't know why I thought otherwise. I have brought shame on my family.
“... you are awarded no points. And may God have mercy on your soul.”

The best they have is a disbarred felon heading to jail. Let that sink in................

You have nothing.

The recordings. Emails. Texts. Other confirming witnesses.

Tomorrow we will hear from someone with first hand knowledge just what a criminal Trump is and always has been.

Tomorrow we will hear from someone with first hand knowledge just what a criminal Trump is and always has been.

You mean from a criminal trying to save his own a** that you didn’t believe a word he said 2 years ago?

Hang your hat on the Coen rack. I get it. You play the hand you are dealt.

Do we even know what Cohen is being charged with?

For lying to Congress. See, he told the wrong lies, the ones that don’t fit their narrative. But now, they’ve called him back to testify because they’re coercing him to tell the right lies now. You know, the ones that fit their narrative.

I could never have imagined that 34% of the American population would still be brainwashed to the point of continuing support of a despicable human and global joke. I sincerely believe that they need help. I worry about how they will cope with the inevitable.

I know!!! And then they elected Obama to a second term.

VN Store

Back