Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

I could never have imagined that 34% of the American population would still be brainwashed to the point of continuing support of a despicable human and global joke. I sincerely believe that they need help. I worry about how they will cope with the inevitable.
That's funny coming from a liberal hack

[QUOTE="luthervol, post: 16200302, member: 68321"]Obama and Trump aren't even remotely in the same universe in comparability. Trump is uniquely despicable which explains the unique reactions.[/QUOTE]
Understatement of the year

Michael Cohen is DISBARRED while he gives evidence on Trump to the Senate after New York State cancels his license to practice law following his felony convictions for lying under oath

Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney for President Donald Trump, has been disbarred, the New York courts announced on Tuesday.

The decision was announced in documents released by Manhattan’s Appellate Division, First Department and the Attorney Grievance Committee, which were posted online by a reporter for CourtHouse News.

The judgement came as Cohen was behind closed doors in Washington D.C. testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee. He was seen checking his phone during a break in questioning.

$

Michael Cohen is DISBARRED while he gives evidence to the Senate | Daily Mail Online

Michael Cohen is DISBARRED while he gives evidence on Trump to the Senate after New York State cancels his license to practice law following his felony convictions for lying under oath

Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney for President Donald Trump, has been disbarred, the New York courts announced on Tuesday.

The decision was announced in documents released by Manhattan’s Appellate Division, First Department and the Attorney Grievance Committee, which were posted online by a reporter for CourtHouse News.

The judgement came as Cohen was behind closed doors in Washington D.C. testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee. He was seen checking his phone during a break in questioning.

$

Michael Cohen is DISBARRED while he gives evidence to the Senate | Daily Mail Online

That's why I am hoping there is some documentation of the evidence that Trump directed him to commit illegal actions -- beyond the audio tape we have already heard of Trump doing just that. Too easy for the Trump slurpers like yourself to dismiss the things he says, otherwise.

That's why I am hoping there is some documentation of the evidence that Trump directed him to commit illegal actions -- beyond the audio tape we have already heard of Trump doing just that. Too easy for the Trump slurpers like yourself to dismiss the things he says, otherwise.
Your first 5 words make me grin.

Cohen is also facing sharp questions from Republican critics who are likely to try to poke holes in his narrative and attack his credibility as a Trump critic, given that he has already been convicted of lying to Congress when he testified in 2017, a point White House press secretary Sarah Sanders made moments before Cohen went behind closed doors Tuesday.

"Disgraced felon Michael Cohen is going to prison for lying to Congress and making other false statements," Sanders said in a public statement. "Sadly, he will go before Congress this week and we can expect more of the same. It's laughable that anyone would take a convicted liar like Cohen at his word, and pathetic to see him given yet another opportunity to spread his lies."

Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

We have all personally witnessed her boss, Donald Trump, REPEATEDLY lie to us. Documented, provable, irrefutable lying. And she has the temerity to say its "laughable" anyone would believe Cohen given HIS history of lying?

You could be correct but whatever happens, will not change my life one bit. I will still be happily retired.

It will not change mine much, either. I really don't think it will change many people's. Only difference for me is that I will not have to be embarrassed by the President on an hourly basis.

Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

We have all personally witnessed her boss, Donald Trump, REPEATEDLY lie to us. Documented, provable, irrefutable lying. And she has the temerity to say its "laughable" anyone would believe Cohen given HIS history of lying?

Ok, we know you do not like Trump because he is a liar but you want to believe Cohen that is going to jail for lying.

It will not change mine much, either. I really don't think it will change many people's. Only difference for me is that I will not have to be embarrassed by the President on an hourly basis.
LG do you still "practice law"?

Ok, we know you do not like Trump because he is a liar but you want to believe Cohen that is going to jail for lying.

Because 1) there is documentation of what Cohen says went on, 2) we know for a fact that Trump has lied about this, and 3) there is no reason for Cohen to lie now.

Add those up, and the believability of Cohen on these matters is much higher than Trump.

Because 1) there is documentation of what Cohen says went on, 2) we know for a fact that Trump has lied about this, and 3) there is no reason for Cohen to lie now.

Add those up, and the believability of Cohen on these matters is much higher than Trump.
Why your talents are languishing Florida and you're not the top Special Prosecutor in DC is beyond me.

Hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

You do realize there is ALREADY a COHEN thread.

If, you are going to prison for lying your credibility sucks. Most people will say whatever to save their ass.

VN Store

Back