Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

Same here, but opposite.
I'm about to the point of letting the redhatters ride this one out to the bitter and unavoidable end. The only curiosity I have left is who will be the first redhatter on here to acknowledge that they were wrong, that Trump wasn't what they thought, and that the sooner he's gone the better.

I'll admit that I was wrong about him, I thought that he would be a total disaster.

I'll admit that I was wrong about him, I thought that he would be a total disaster.

Lol that will not help Luther one bit , he needs real confessions damnit , so you can start to build your points back up on the X=Y - 30% redhat support chart .

When you have nothing, disparage the publication.

The author is a law professor and former head of the FEC and had a hand in writing the regulations. Yep, he's just an ignorant political hack like you.

Many Americans have convinced themselves that Trump is a uniquely dangerous and bad man, such that any available tool should be used to expel him from office. But in that way lies the bigger threat to our democracy and rule of law.

Many Americans - like Septic

I could have never imagined that these idiots would still be frothing at the mouth over Trump 2 years after the fact. They are truly f*****g nuts. I sincerely believe that they need help.

Mass hysteria on an epic level.

Funny thing is they are doing exactly what the Russians wanted.

I could have never imagined that these idiots would still be frothing at the mouth over Trump 2 years after the fact. They are truly f*****g nuts. I sincerely believe that they need help.

You fellas cried for eight years. Ole' geezers have short memories.

lol....I guess that's why they say you're usually better off just sticking with your gut.

I must admit, I held out the tiniest sliver of hope that his whole campaign was just an act and that he would actually be remotely presidential and not a completely despicable moron.

Last edited:
lol....I guess that's why they should you're usually better off just sticking with your gut.

I must admit, I held out the tiniest sliver of hope that his whole campaign was just an act and that he would actually be remotely presidential and not a completely despicable moron.

You got your wish.

I could never have imagined that 34% of the American population would still be brainwashed to the point of continuing support of a despicable human and global joke. I sincerely believe that they need help. I worry about how they will cope with the inevitable.

lol....I guess that's why they should you're usually better off just sticking with your gut.

Why you want him to be Presidential? I like him saying what he's thinking. Just because they are up at the podium looking Presidential doesn't mean they aren't bending you over at the same time while telling lies.

I could never have imagined that 34% of the American population would still be brainwashed to the point of continuing support of a despicable human and global joke. I sincerely believe that they need help. I worry about how they will cope with the inevitable.
34% lol

Same here, but opposite.
I'm about to the point of letting the redhatters ride this one out to the bitter and unavoidable end. The only curiosity I have left is who will be the first redhatter on here to acknowledge that they were wrong, that Trump wasn't what they thought, and that the sooner he's gone the better.

Have you ever said anything negative about a Democrat? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Obsessed
Nobody cried like this. There are 10 new things a day you whine about, such as, but not limited to, what time he arrives at the Oval Office, how he eats his steak, how many scoops of ice cream he has, etc., etc., etc.
Obama and Trump aren't even remotely in the same universe in comparability. Trump is uniquely despicable which explains the unique reactions.

VN Store

Back