College football 25 ps5 Dynasty

I would like in this if possible…Hope it hasnt started yet..what are the rules…my PlayStation name is same as my name here…

I would like in this if possible…Hope it hasnt started yet..what are the rules…my PlayStation name is same as my name here…
Of course we are in week zero no games have been played yet, I just won’t be able to edit schedule for you… we are playing on all American must be a smaller school, after the first year if your offered a better job you can take it… playing against the cpu no rules but user games least try to make it realistic, don’t go for it every 4th down unless your trailing in the second half or something…

Of course we are in week zero no games have been played yet, I just won’t be able to edit schedule for you… we are playing on all American must be a smaller school, after the first year if your offered a better job you can take it… playing against the cpu no rules but user games least try to make it realistic, don’t go for it every 4th down unless your trailing in the second half or something…
Ok…game is frustrating defensively right now Imo…let me have app st..thanks!

Last edited:
Beat Navy 24-17. This is on heisman right? Lord this is going to be hard with our bad teams which makes it more fun hahaha

Everyone we advanced to week 1 get your games played and recruiting done will advance at 8pm tomorrow unless everyone is done and we can advance sooner

Reactions: CornbreadVol

VN Store

Back