Colorado OT - Jordan Seaton - Could he transfer?

We need depth. If he wants to transfer here he can. The culture that has been built here will be good for him. He can sot a year or two and come out on fire. The signing day antics are apart of recruiting. Most staffs are prepared for it.
You talk like there won’t be 50 OTs in the portal

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We need depth. If he wants to transfer here he can. The culture that has been built here will be good for him. He can sot a year or two and come out on fire. The signing day antics are apart of recruiting. Most staffs are prepared for it.
No.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
You guys talk like this staff wont take his Talent if he wants to come. Just because you guys feel jaded with his antics doesnt mean the staff feels the same way
I agree with the first part. It’s not about feeling any type of way, it’s about Seaton exposing himself as a liar (assuming the reports are true that he silently committed to multiple schools) among other red flags. Why risk bringing in someone like that when other options are playing better?

I don't know if I would want a player who was a part of that culture.
I would take Travis Hunter 1000% if he decided he wanted to play college another year and transfer. That kid actually wants to win and I am sure regrets his decision now.

I agree with the first part. It’s not about feeling any type of way, it’s about Seaton exposing himself as a liar (assuming the reports are true that he silently committed to multiple schools) among other red flags. Why risk bringing in someone like that when other options are playing better?
Playing better and coached better are 2 different things. The culture that kid is in plays a big part on his performance. Didnt Bru McCoy switch colleges multiple times before coming here? We forget, these kids are 17 and 18 year olds. Some with parents that are easily persuaded and that causes bad decisions. If he did come here. IF HE DID COME HERE. Big if guys, dont bite my head off. Im not saying the players would welcome him with open arms and all would be giddy. I am saying the culture here would set him on the straight and narrow. That is all.

Who was the clown that hired Deion in the first place? Sounds like athletic staff needs to be replaced ASAP right after Deion is shown the door.
Idk. I think quite the opposite actually. It’s a circus no doubt but the main clown has brought in the money and attention. It’s Colorado. They were a non factor before he arrived there.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Playing better and coached better are 2 different things. The culture that kid is in plays a big part on his performance. Didnt Bru McCoy switch colleges multiple times before coming here? We forget, these kids are 17 and 18 year olds. Some with parents that are easily persuaded and that causes bad decisions. If he did come here. IF HE DID COME HERE. Big if guys, dont bite my head off. Im not saying the players would welcome him with open arms and all would be giddy. I am saying the culture here would set him on the straight and narrow. That is all.
I don’t count the Texas blip against Bru. He signed with his childhood dream USC on ESD and something went south with that staff and he transferred to Texas for the Spring and then transferred back. Had to redshirt due to the rules at the time and worked hard for two seasons before the sketchy, unsubstantiated allegations had the university shut him down. If he had a choice, I doubt he would’ve left. This isn’t JT Daniels we’re discussing.

You guys talk like this staff wont take his Talent if he wants to come. Just because you guys feel jaded with his antics doesnt mean the staff feels the same way
Staff cares more about fit than you think. It’s the main thing other than talent as far as portal. This kid isn’t a fit unless he’s matured a lot.

Fair points.

But who is he playing over?
Heard? No
Warren? No
Johnson III? No
Sanders? No

I actually loved Deion as a player growing up so I'm not with the slander.

But now he's after recruits, I have to root against him lol. Yes he only got one good one that I wanted to see as a Vol but....

Deion ain't staying in Colorado once his son and Hunter turns pro this year (I even read Paul F said it but not sure if he was just trolling 😂).

We have Heard. What's the chances Seaton transfers and plays right tackle for us?

Don't flame just a thought... getting nervous with all the love coming our way, lol. Needed to change the subject.
The more they play and lose the less desirable Deion becomes. He's not exactly setting the world on fire as a coach. In fact, I'm not sure I would want any of his players here because of all the locker room trouble they are having. Trouble in the locker room is like a disease. It spreads.

I mean if he wants to come here for little to no NIL money and sit for a year or two sure... but that's not happening.

🍻

I’d take hunter in a heartbeat
He has a ton of talent but does he have the right attitude and character to mesh with the other Offense team members? Talent is wonderful to have but if the talent is a distraction then I’d rather pass. For the record, I’m not saying he is or isn’t. He could be a great player and human.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back