Colorado OT - Jordan Seaton - Could he transfer?

I wouldn't want anyone out of that program after Deon bolts this year - it will be bad attitudes all around.
Also, I haven't seen a guy yet on that roster that isn't a head case.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
You guys talk like this staff wont take his Talent if he wants to come. Just because you guys feel jaded with his antics doesnt mean the staff feels the same way
Uh, I don't think this staff will take him. Just my opinion but I think this kid was more of the Harrison Bailey 5* and less of the the Trey Smith or Darnell Wright 5* mold.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
I actually loved Deion as a player growing up so I'm not with the slander.

But now he's after recruits, I have to root against him lol. Yes he only got one good one that I wanted to see as a Vol but....

Deion ain't staying in Colorado once his son and Hunter turns pro this year (I even read Paul F said it but not sure if he was just trolling šŸ˜‚).

We have Heard. What's the chances Seaton transfers and plays right tackle for us?

Don't flame just a thought... getting nervous with all the love coming our way, lol. Needed to change the subject.
Donā€™t believe weā€™d offer if he entered the portalā€¦ currently Have L. Heard, B. Warren, J. Heard, J. Perry, B. Grant, T. Duncan that play tackle and should be back next year. D. Sanders will be joining that group also. Combine with the fact the Heupel & Elarbee like for guys to be able to play both interior and outside spots. I just donā€™t see itā€¦

Donā€™t believe weā€™d offer if he entered the portalā€¦ currently Have L. Heard, B. Warren, J. Heard, J. Perry, B. Grant, T. Duncan that play tackle and should be back next year. D. Sanders will be joining that group also. Combine with the fact the Heupel & Elarbee like for guys to be able to play both interior and outside spots. I just donā€™t see itā€¦
If everything works out perfectly Sanders IMO
LT. LG. C. RG. RT
Heard. Shamwow. Satterwhite Gant. Warren
Or Or Or Or Or
Sanders. Anderson Lang. Utu. Perry
Or Or
Ginther. Heard

I think I did the depth chart right in accordance to Huepel.

Can you imagine the state of the Colorado program if Deion bolts? It would be an unmitigated disaster.
I mean itā€™s real bad now, they were 1-11 in 2022 before he got there. Theyā€™ve been getting real familiar with ā€œrock bottomā€ already, Primetime just decorates rock bottom with a cowboy hat.

But now he's after recruits, I have to root against him lol. Yes he only got one good one that I wanted to see as a Vol but....

Deion ain't staying in Colorado once his son and Hunter turns pro this year (I even read Paul F said it but not sure if he was just trolling šŸ˜‚).

We have Heard. What's the chances Seaton transfers and plays right tackle for us?

Don't flame just a thought... getting nervous with all the love coming our way, lol. Needed to change the subject.

Never hurts to have some more depth in the offensive line room.

Reactions: NomadVol
Can you imagine the state of the Colorado program if Deion bolts? It would be an unmitigated disaster.
Honestly.

If the players stay, minus Sanders X 2 and Hunter.
Add another strong recruiting class.
They would be alright.

Shaddeur is absolutely killing the winning culture of the team.

I get it.
Was just wondering outl oud.
Thanks

You guys talk like this staff wont take his Talent if he wants to come. Just because you guys feel jaded with his antics doesnt mean the staff feels the same way
Spot on. I would bet anything that Heupel would take Seaton if he wanted to transfer here.

no way

VN Store

Back