Columbus teen shot by police

Let me see if I can explain my thoughts a different way.

I get the concerns of tweeting out the identity of the cop. Not the wisest decision and may be the reason for redacting the tweet.

With that said, the future of what may happen because of his influence and the stupidity of the public is chastising him for the what if. I don't see a lot of value in that argument.

He needs to be intelligent enough to know the temperature in the room and his position in the room.

If he isnt, he should double down on stfu.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
nobody here is objective or keeps "a constant set of standards". dont kid yourself
There are plenty of people here that are objective and can offer fair criticism of both sides. Then you have some who lean far right, and some who lean far left, such as yourself. Then you have the trolls.

Is that accurate?
If so, then it changes my opinion, slightly. It still served no genuine purpose. And again, the fact he removed the tweet leads me to believe LeBron recognized it was irresponsible.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
nobody here is objective or keeps "a constant set of standards". dont kid yourself
I beg to differ. I wont say I am without bias, but i keep to a constant set of standards.

Regardless of how constant i am, the absence of consistency doesnt suddenly make an inconsistent person not phony. In the realm of this conversation anyway.

You mean they have opinions of his opinion? And was Lebron not trying to "cancel" the officer?

well to be fair, right or wrong, LeBron's tweet about the officer had to do with the officer's actions not the officer's opinions. Surely you get the difference there

well to be fair, right or wrong, LeBron's tweet about the officer had to do with the officer's actions not the officer's opinions. Surely you get the difference there
Do you think the officer's actions were wrong?

It had to do with the officers skin color.... not his actions..... his actions were justified and made lebron look like an idiot.

Last edited:
Right, and the people criticizing Lebron are criticizing him for his actions no? They are offering their opinions based on Lebron's opinion. Lebron called for cancelling the officer, then took the post down. Too late everyone saw it. Now they are doing the same to Lebron.

LeBron James' Sponsors, Lakers, NBA Silent in wake of controversial tweet targeting Ohio cop

The NBA, Los Angeles Lakers and many of LeBron James' sponsors have remained silent in the aftermath of his since-deleted tweet that has been accused of inciting violence against the Columbus police officer involved in the shooting death of 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant, who was Black.

James was slammed by critics on social media who accused him of using his platform to incite violence against the officer to his nearly 50 million followers while seemingly suggesting that the shooting was unjustified coming off the heels of the conviction of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin of murder and manslaughter in the death of George Floyd.

Fox News has made repeated attempts to contact the NBA and the Lakers but neither has answered as of Thursday morning.

Fox News also made attempts to reach out for comment regarding the anti-cop tweet to some of James’ sponsors, including Nike, Pepsi, General Motors, Beats Electronics and Walmart, but none have answered as of Thursday morning.

LeBron James' sponsors, Lakers, NBA silent in wake of controversial tweet targeting Ohio cop

James really should reply with a carefully worded walk back of his tweet, in light of recent events......I made an error in judgement etc......

And this would go away in the media.

Reactions: Wireless1
Don't know why anyone is shocked- the NBA is more than OK with the Chinese killing their own people and leading an ethnic cleansing, so why should we be shocked when they want the same thing here? Unfortunately, they're just not good people.

James really should reply with a carefully worded walk back of his tweet, in light of recent events......I made an error in judgement etc......

And this would go away in the media.
It will go away in a few days anyway. Just like that other thingy... you know... with Antifa Maxie. Like I said. No one cares anymore.
I have to hand it to the left. They know they can pretty much say anything without repercussion.

How's that thing going with Andrew Cuomo?

See?

VN Store

Back