Core Inflation Rate Highest Since 1981

Death penalty number is in for the Anti American Democrat party,,,,, 9.1% let that sink in - 9.1%, Wall Street was expecting 8.8% CPI-
Everything cost more, eggs, cheese, gas. The very people Democrats have been lying to for years are the hardest hit -lower/ middle class.
November is going to be about cleansing the party completely. My only hope is that they will start acting like a party that gives a heck about
this Country- I don't doubt we are heading towards a recession. We are looking at possibly a full 100 basis point hike by feds. That's going to cause pain.

Death penalty number is in for the Anti American Democrat party,,,,, 9.1% let that sink in - 9.1%, Wall Street was expecting 8.8% CPI-
Everything cost more, eggs, cheese, gas. The very people Democrats have been lying to for years are the hardest hit -lower/ middle class.
November is going to be about cleansing the party completely. My only hope is that they will start acting like a party that gives a heck about
this Country- I don't doubt we are heading towards a recession. We are looking at possibly a full 100 basis point hike by feds. That's going to cause pain.

Imagine going into your manger tomorrow and he says sorry, we are not giving you a raise this year, but are giving you a 10% pay cut.
People are going to be angry.
I just hope the next President is given the public patience to do what is necessary. And it will start with flame thrower at the fed bureaucracy, wasteful spending and hand outs. Cutting handouts in a recession will be quite the dilemma

It’s transitory. And even if it isn’t, it’s all Putin’s price hike that is causing it. And Trump. Never forget Trump’s economy and how bad all that cheap gas and groceries was for the environment. Joe’s doing all he can to fix these messes he inherited. He’s even on his way to beg the House of Saud to pump more gas like he did with the mullahs and the Venezuelans. You know anything would be better than American oil.

It’s transitory. And even if it isn’t, it’s all Putin’s price hike that is causing it. And Trump. Never forget Trump’s economy and how bad all that cheap gas and groceries was for the environment. Joe’s doing all he can to fix these messes he inherited. He’s even on his way to beg the House of Saud to pump more gas like he did with the mullahs and the Venezuelans. You know anything would be better than American oil.

American oil is white supremacist oil.
Saudi and Venezuelan oil is POC oil.
Good oil.

Imagine going into your manger tomorrow and he says sorry, we are not giving you a raise this year, but are giving you a 10% pay cut.
The average American does NOT understand this.

I wish we could get people to think about how many hours they have to work (for example) to fill up their gas tank. Then think about that same number back in 2020.

Inflation may be here to stay. In May, my handyman/ general repair man told me he had gone up on his rates and additional $10 per hour. He said due to gas prices and the cost of living he had to charge more. This is the services industry.

Does anyone really think if prices go down on goods that the service industry is going to follow and reduce their rates? I highly doubt he's going to say, you know I think I'm giving you a cost reduction because the prices for goods are going back down.

Look for a new record in farm bankruptcies.
622b7u.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Talked to a hat dealer last weekend. He paid for this year's and next year's fertilizer last spring. The place where he buys his fertilizer tried to buy it back for double what he paid. He's afraid they may go out of business, he's contemplating taking the offer if they counter with any more.

It’s a real problem we are headed towards. Feed corn is almost to the point of being too expensive for its use, more and more farmers will pull back to hay but it has its limits as a source of food because quality hay is usually used by the original farmer not sold as feed compared to corn. Feed corn requires an astronomical amount of fertilizer, and glyphosate which is also expensive, due to its rapid growth and relatively quick maturity. Winter wheat and hay don’t provide the same caloric value which means leaner cows and reduced supply if it is more relied on as the main source of food for cattle. Winter wheat uses about 1/3 the fertilizer corn requires

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It’s a real problem we are headed towards. Feed corn is almost to the point of being too expensive for its use, more and more farmers will pull back to hay but it has its limits as a source of food because quality hay is usually used by the original farmer not sold as feed compared to corn. Feed corn requires an astronomical amount of fertilizer, and glyphosate which is also expensive, due to its rapid growth and relatively quick maturity. Winter wheat and hay don’t provide the same caloric value which means leaner cows and reduced supply if it is more relied on as the main source of food for cattle. Winter wheat uses about 1/3 the fertilizer corn requires
The other issue this year has been the heat. We had some rain here but it's been dry. The dealer I talked to has hay fields in Horse Cave KY. We're in southern mid TN about 40 minutes from the Alabama line, that's how far his don't is. Hay is going to be harder to come by and almost twice as much at this moment. I've put 50 bales of good quality hay up for the winter so far. Would like at least 80 more for the goats but at $8 a bale for good quality I may have to wait a few weeks.

I just hope my regular guy can come through this winter with round bales for the horses. I've got no where to store them. I'm thinking about getting some large tarps and lining my driveway with 10 to 12 rolls. Really need a mild winter but the past two years we've got more snow and ice here then we did when I lived near the KY line. Go figure.

Look for a new record in farm bankruptcies.

Now we find out frigging China and Bill Gates are buying up a lot of farmland.

How is it even possible for China to buy this land? No way in hell they let the US purchase up land in China. This should be a national security issue and they should be made to sell.

VN Store

Back