Core Inflation Rate Highest Since 1981

Thankfully old Joe released our oil reserves to other countries, that should help a lot. Thanks mr. President!

Gosh if there weren't that pesky law dictating how the reserves are to be sold.

You guys seem to want the government to keep all US oil at home sold for cheap. But doesn't that require the government dictating prices to American companies and directing them to sell below market value? Not really capitalism.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

You guys seem to want the government to keep all US oil at home sold for cheap. But doesn't that require the government dictating prices to American companies and directing them to sell below market value? Not really capitalism.

I want them to leave the frigging strategic reserves alone that does nothing for price decreases. It's a bad political decision.

Yeah, giving out to China cheaper than we buy for ourselves makes sense. No wonder we're trillions in debt.

Are you suggesting that US strategic oil reserves must be sold by law on the World oil market when they are accessed for use in emergency situations? Strategic oil reserves are purchased by the US government using tax dollars, are you suggesting consumers must pay fair market value for oil that has already been purchased by US taxpayers?

Are you suggesting that US strategic oil reserves must be sold by law on the World oil market when they are accessed for use in emergency situations? Strategic oil reserves are purchased by the US government using tax dollars, are you suggesting consumers must pay fair market value for oil that has already been purchased by US taxpayers?

It was sold on the international market. At auction.

... and you probably think Trump's proposal would have been less than that don't you? LOL!

The Republican Party is "The Official Party of Delusional Kooks, Conspiracy Theory Crackpots, Hypocrites, and Ignorant, Redneck Fools."

At least we know what a woman is and that men cannot get pregnant. But don’t get me wrong here, had I voted for the worst president since Carter I would try to discredit the other side to save face too. I just wouldn’t do it as stupidly as you are.

At least we know what a woman is and that men cannot get pregnant. But don’t get me wrong here, had I voted for the worst president since Carter I would try to discredit the other side to save face too. I just wouldn’t do it as stupidly as you are.
I see you only post about once every 16 months or so ... Do us all a favor, and keep it that way.

VN Store

Back