Countdown to Northam Resignation

Most of the Republicans here seem to be of the opinion that Northam shouldn't resign. Might be easier for him to switch parties, so Dems can say he was a DINO and continue with the outrage.

Reactions: luthervol
It’s very odd who gets targeted by Democrats and who gets a pass.

Byrd - former KNOWN Klansman, leader in the Democratic Party. Lauded until his death.

Northam - military man, doctor, state govt leader. Had a picture of him or friend dressed in costume as a Klansman. We cannot stand for this!!!

I’m personally tired of having Democrats decide who will become a victim of the outrage marchine and who will be spared.

You know they wouldn’t be calling for his head if he hasn’t slipped up and made the Democratic party’s view of abortion known. And if they didn’t have a super progressive behind him to take his place.

Also, he is African-American.

Most of the Republicans here seem to be of the opinion that Northam shouldn't resign. Might be easier for him to switch parties, so Dems can say he was a DINO and continue with the outrage.

Not interested in a guy who wants to kill babies. He’s a Democrat for sure. Just one who didn’t have perfect judgement in school. So what?

I wouldn’t be surprised if that came up during the emergency meeting of Dems.

Nah. You own him sweet cheeks. We don’t want him to resign because we want to rub your idiot noses in it for four years 😂

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

The most offensive thing about this is that he spent most of his campaign calling his opponent a racist.

I guess he forgot he liked to play make believe Klansman in med school.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Snark aside, I'm not sure how long this outrage will persist unless their is something else in his past to indicate he is in fact a racist, rather than someone who has a really offensive sense of humor.

Snark aside, I'm not sure how long this outrage will persist unless their is something else in his past to indicate he is in fact a racist, rather than someone who has a really offensive sense of humor.

I agree

Just got in. First thing on my to do list. respond to ND. I think he'll resign. seems as if society will demand it. Plus, he'll at least get a chance to show Trump what a sliver of dignity and class looks like.

Dignity and class, LOL. You just can't say anything negative about a Democrat.

I don’t necessarily think he’s racist. Back then, I’m sure he thought it was funny and as a twenty something, as many of us are guilty of, never thought about 30 years down the road. Most of us are drilling him to show how the left has a double standard when it comes to such matters. Of course now the left is being forced into calling for his resignation. They know they cannot just ‘splain this away given how they respond to anyone without a D in front of their name had they done this.

I don’t necessarily think he’s racist. Back then, I’m sure he thought it was funny and as a twenty something, as many of us are guilty of, never thought about 30 years down the road. Most of us are drilling him to show how the left has a double standard when it comes to such matters. Of course now the left is being forced into calling for his resignation. They know they cannot just ‘splain this away given how they respond to anyone without a D in front of their name had they done this.

This X2

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Just got in. First thing on my to do list. respond to ND. I think he'll resign. seems as if society will demand it. Plus, he'll at least get a chance to show Trump what a sliver of dignity and class looks like.

OMG, you look up to this guy. You respect him. You would have chosen different words otherwise.

You see Democrats for what they are, yet you're one of them?
Me too. I think it's 90 to 10 he resigns. I understand why republicans are hoping he doesn't; which is one of the things that increases the chances he will.

VN Store

Back