Countdown to Northam Resignation

lol...
I don't understand why republicans are okay with Trump bringing about the extinction of mankind through his climate science denials.

Your post sounds more stupid to me than mine does to you......ponder on that one a bit.

I’d love to put you and AOC in a room together for 12 hours , record it and use it as teaching tool in every classroom in America . We can call it .. The Death of Logical Thinking “ or “ The Dangers of TDS “

I don’t know. Not that I am aware of. He supports infanticide. Your silly word games and that’s a Velo trademark, by the way) don’t change that.
Calling him a baby killer for his stance on abortion is like calling 2a supporters child killers after Parkland for their stance on guns.

Reactions: luthervol
Anyone naive enough to tout “climate change” as a credible threat has zero credibility, nasa scientists have been caught cooking the books when it comes to that pseudo science, what a ****ing joke.

Whether some scientists fudged some numbers or not, to say climate change is not a credible threat is like saying water is harmless.

Anyone naive enough to tout “climate change” as a credible threat has zero credibility, nasa scientists have been caught cooking the books when it comes to that pseudo science, what a ****ing joke.
I just had a flashback to when I first discovered the PF and it took about one week before I nicknamed you "Exhibit A".
Tell '72 I said hi.

lol...
I don't understand why republicans are okay with Trump bringing about the extinction of mankind through his climate science denials.

Your post sounds more stupid to me than mine does to you......ponder on that one a bit.

Are you saying 1 person can cause the extinction of mankind...and this 1 person is Trump?

LOL!

No when you get caught "fudging numbers" your credibility is gone.

They have to maintain an imaginary threat in order to continue their funding, climate is cyclical, first it was global warming, then when that narrative failed it became climate change, the almighty covers all excuse. 😂

Are you saying 1 person can cause the extinction of mankind...and this 1 person is Trump?

LOL!
I'm saying calling Northam a baby killer (which some poster did) is less accurate than saying Trump is bringing about the extinction of mankind.

So, science is BS, because some scientists have lost credibility? I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, this is on you.

There is no science behind this bs, it’s all based on compute projections and models which are fed info by idiots with an agenda, what’s next, implement a ****ing snow tax ?

VN Store

Back