Countdown to Northam Resignation

link? If he did, I'd legitimately like to see/hear it.

He laid a scenario out where a child was born, made comfortable, and then a decision made what to do with the child, ie, keep or discard.

It was in the context of an abortion bill that was on the table in Virginia.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Historical temperature data can be extrapolated by other methods than human historical records. I'm content to say we disagree for the time being, as the thread topic is beginning to derail.
You didn't answer my question but feel free to grab my post and take it to the climate change thread.

Reactions: Stew Cook
once again...link?

Can you not go search for it?

It was on top of the news cycle for 24 hours...until it was displaced by the story that Ralph liked to play Klansman and Little Black Boy in med school.

Can you not go search for it?

It was on top of the news cycle for 24 hours...until it was displaced by the story that Ralph liked to play Klansman and Little Black Boy in med school.
It's in the Ny abortion bill thread. Me and others brought it over.

link? If he did, I'd legitimately like to see/hear it.

You’re as bad as Peelosi, how the **** can you come in here and defend the guy when you didn’t even listen to his interview? You have to live under a damn rock in order Not to have heard it with all the bad PR it’s gotten, further proof you don’t watch anything but fake news CNN or they Russia conspiracy network MSLSD.

You’re as bad as Peelosi, how the **** can you come in here and defend the guy when you didn’t even listen to his interview? You have to live under a damn rock in order Not to have heard it with all the bad PR it’s gotten, further proof you don’t watch anything but fake news CNN or they Russia conspiracy network MSLSD.

Calling bull**** on this one.

He laid a scenario out where a child was born, made comfortable, and then a decision made what to do with the child, ie, keep or discard.

It was in the context of an abortion bill that was on the table in Virginia.
I do not believe he would have ever supported something like that. If he did, I would disagree with him.
I would love to see more detail, the actual context.
Otherwise, I don't believe it and I think you have been mislead.

I do not believe he would have ever supported something like that. If he did, I would disagree with him.

Why don’t you try asking the google? Or meander into the abortion thread?

I think it involves the parents decision to DNR and not killing babies.

You didn't answer my question but feel free to grab my post and take it to the climate change thread.

Not to leave you hanging.. I'm going to evaluate the next week or so and add that to the availability of data. I'm yet to hear from the groundhog, which I would like to have his opinion before adding the climate change thread to my to do list.

But kidding aside, I hope to make the best of the good weather.

I'll bring it over since your google is broke. I'll even use your fake news channel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...h-northam-third-trimester-abortion/index.html

Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

The 80's must be a blur to everyone.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has told a source he now believes it is not him in a racist yearbook photo and, despite mounting pressure to resign, that he will not do so, according a top Virginia Democratic source who spoke to the governor on Saturday.
Northam told the source he was in touch with some of his former Eastern Virginia Medical School colleagues, who said they believed many of the pictures in the yearbook were mixed up.
Northam did not recall the picture being taken, he told the source, and said he was not involved in the production of the yearbook.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has told a source he now believes it is not him in a racist yearbook photo and, despite mounting pressure to resign, that he will not do so, according a top Virginia Democratic source who spoke to the governor on Saturday.
Northam told the source he was in touch with some of his former Eastern Virginia Medical School colleagues, who said they believed many of the pictures in the yearbook were mixed up.
Northam did not recall the picture being taken, he told the source, and said he was not involved in the production of the yearbook.

🤣

Good for him. I hope he doesn’t resign.

1984 was a long time ago.... I'm not defending the guy or his decision..... but I can see some kind of joke behind this....what if the person under the hood is a black guy and they decided to do this together?

So, the pictures in the yearbook are all the same pictures of one student on each page. But they happen to accidentally put a picture on his page that wasn't him.

He releases a video apology last night, because it wasn't him.

He is nicknamed the "coonman."

Reactions: Mick and DC_Vol
So, the pictures in the yearbook are all the same pictures of one student on each page. But they happen to accidentally put a picture on his page that wasn't him.

He releases a video apology last night, because it wasn't him.

He is nicknamed the "coonman."

He going to make it worse telling whoppers like this one. Lol

Source?

I wondered about this.

If the guy was totally racially incentive there's got to be more evidence than this yearbook page. What do his classmates have to say about it?

VN Store

Back