Countdown to Northam Resignation

I don't think Northam is going to resign.

I thought he would.

I hope he's able to bring racial healing to the Commonwealth.

Trump has lowered the bar of the acceptability of idiotic and repulsive behavior lower than even I imagined.

You just have a hard time with being wrong. Trump has continued to make you and your cohorts look like fools. You all continue to be wrong about him at nearly every turn.

And if Trump did the same thing that Northram did, you would be badhing him non stop.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Trump has lowered the bar of the acceptability of idiotic and repulsive behavior lower than even I imagined.

You have drawn the wrong conclusion.

The one liner is: Democratics give lip service to racial issues, not because they are empathetic with the plight of minorities, but to drive their political agenda and quest for power.

You have drawn the wrong conclusion.

The one liner is: Democratics give lip service to racial issues, not because they are empathetic with the plight of minorities, but to drive their political agenda and quest for power.
That one liner just doesn't have the same ring of truth to it as does mine.

Nothing to see here. There's a new standard. It doesn't matter what an elected official may or may not have done. A politician could even shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and wouldn't lose support. So don't hold your breath waiting for a politician to resign over a misdeed or two. That ship has sailed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
Nothing to see here. There's a new standard. It doesn't matter what an elected official may or may not have done. A politician could even shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and wouldn't lose support. So don't hold your breath waiting or a politician to resign over a misdeed or two. That ship has sailed.
If these were Rs you all would not be so forgiving

Nothing to see here. There's a new standard. It doesn't matter what an elected official may or may not have done. A politician could even shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and wouldn't lose support. So don't hold your breath waiting or a politician to resign over a misdeed or two. That ship has sailed.

Depends on who they shot. Some people deserve a good killing.

Nothing to see here. There's a new standard. It doesn't matter what an elected official may or may not have done. A politician could even shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and wouldn't lose support. So don't hold your breath waiting for a politician to resign over a misdeed or two. That ship has sailed.

It’s not really news...

But this exposes the Democrats as huge hypocrites.

But it’s really even worse than that. They are insincere about the issue. They don’t care about the women, the minorities, etc. They are only interested when they are able to use the issue as a club.

It’s not really news...

But this exposes the Democrats as huge hypocrites.

But it’s really even worse than that. They are insincere about the issue. They don’t care about the women, the minorities, etc. They are only interested when they are able to use the issue as a club.

tenor.gif

But Luther said Northram was gonna show Trump what class was by resigning. I see what this post is trying to do. Same ol BS from the libs. Congrats.

VN Store

Back