COVID Relief Package

No questions allowed for the wannabe dictator

Ahahah that dude is f###ing terrible! Cant even face reporters, can't hold a press conference, can't be within 1000' of middle and elementary schools. What a disaster. Biden accurately represents the cognitive ability of the democratic base.

Last edited:
Covid relief has a bunch of money to help pay off debt for non White farmers because "The USDA engaged in systemic racism against black farmers which led to their decline since the 1960s".

Hmm..what happened in the 60's that might have caused so many black farmers to stop working?

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
Statement from the Office of Former President Donald Trump:

"I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn't President, you wouldn't be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn't be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!"

-- Former President Donald Trump

This statement was released a few hours after President Joe Biden announced his administration would order another 100 million doses of the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine to bolster the nation's efforts to get shots into arms.

This was basically a tweet with a letterhead on it, which will have to suffice since Trump was de-platformed by social media. The depth of Trump's egotism, and his desperate need for individual credit is pathetic. Never mind that he admitted to downplaying the threat of the Coronavirus a year ago. Trump wants us to believe that a vaccine would have never been developed without Operation Warp Speed... even though Pfizer did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Operation Warp Speed. The only thing Operation Warp Speed did, was incentivize the development of the vaccine - which was already under way.

Trump will always make for an interesting study in narcissism.

Fait accompli mofos!

Finally, now I can file my 2020 taxes once I get a "relief" payment since they only have my 2019 tax return to determine eligibility. I am so glad I could limit my income that year to get free Obamacare as it has gotten me 3 stimulus payments also! You have to love the US government!

Reactions: AM64
Statement from the Office of Former President Donald Trump:

"I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 (often referred to as the China Virus) Vaccine, that if I wasn't President, you wouldn't be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best, and probably wouldn't be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!"

-- Former President Donald Trump

This statement was released a few hours after President Joe Biden announced his administration would order another 100 million doses of the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine to bolster the nation's efforts to get shots into arms.

This was basically a tweet with a letterhead on it, which will have to suffice since Trump was de-platformed by social media. The depth of Trump's egotism, and his desperate need for individual credit is pathetic. Never mind that he admitted to downplaying the threat of the Coronavirus a year ago. Trump wants us to believe that a vaccine would have never been developed without Operation Warp Speed... even though Pfizer did not accept government money to develop, test or expand manufacturing capacity under Operation Warp Speed. The only thing Operation Warp Speed did, was incentivize the development of the vaccine - which was already under way.

Trump will always make for an interesting study in narcissism.
And yet Trump is 100% right.

VN Store

Back