• Had Covid diagnosis and am also vaxxed

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • No covid diagnosis, am vaxxed

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • No covid diagnosis, not vaxxed

Votes: 39 28.1%

• Total voters
Not triggered, you respnd as a pompas ass everytime your speak
.much like your leadet..you bumble around hold someone's had...i knew i wasted time trying engaged in a civil manner...

Welcome to the PF rookie.

I answered your question honestly. I'm sorry you don't like my tone. (not sorry)

Reactions: MAD
Here is a question for people on the fence about the vaccine.

Will you get it once it’s been FDA approved?

Had it and was down for five days. I am 31 and will not be getting it. I don’t get the flu shot.

Apparently, I didn’t have hand foot and mouth as a kid and picked it up from my 9 month old. That was worse for me than covid. Had it for about a week and felt like absolute crap.

You asked for an honest answer, I gave it to you. (I assumed you meant honest answer, because wtf is an "honest question?")

Did my response upset you? Fascinating.

I wouldn't know anything about Fauci if it weren't for the trumpers. Spittin' truth man.

An honest question, meaning he wasn’t being facetious in asking the question. Don’t be dense.

I got my first dose of Moderna vax in March. About 10 days later I was hospitalized with COVID. Doctors have suggested I go ahead and get the second dose, but various medical issues have prevented that from happening thus far. Leaning toward getting it, but still not 100% positive.
I'm pretty sure you have to restart the sequence now. Getting the "first" shot again...then the 2nd 20 days later

Had antibodies on last test. Plan to get tested again soon. I’ll reconsider if at some point I no longer have the antibodies and see what the trend and data is telling us at that time.
Not sure of your financial situation, but you can be compensated for having antibodies. Plasma centers pay extra for them. If you ive in Knoxville they have two centers there If I remember correctly.

Out here in Cali you can make up to $1,500 a month if your body has developed antibodies.

Reactions: Vol737
Not triggered, you respnd as a pompas ass everytime your speak
.much like your leadet..you bumble around hold someone's had...i knew i wasted time trying engaged in a civil manner...

Who's my leadet?

Watching a Braves game tonight ... 39K + people there with NO masks on.
That's a lot of people that's been vaccinated.

Apparently, I didn’t have hand foot and mouth as a kid and picked it up from my 9 month old. That was worse for me than covid. Had it for about a week and felt like absolute crap.
Haha, that's unfortunate. How the heck did you not catch Coxsackie as a child? Did you grow up in a bubble?

E7rDsHfVkAIJVBZ

Here is a question for people on the fence about the vaccine.

Will you get it once it’s been FDA approved?

One-Third Of New Drugs Had Safety Problems After Approval : Shots - Health News : NPR

That is from NPR....not a conservative site.

Between 2013 and 2018 8,000 drugs were recalled due to safety issues.

Here is a list of drugs that were on the market for years before pulled:

FDA-Approved Prescription Drugs Later Pulled from the Market - Prescription Drug Ads - ProCon.org

Being FDA approved simply means you paid the FDA enough money to get it through. When the FDA began allowing drug companies to pay for extra research the whole thing became tainted.

I'm 37 and I've never gotten a flu shot, why should i get this one?
This. The last few shot I had was the year my son was born, the delivering OBGYN wouldn’t let me in the delivery room without it, no matter how much I fought her on it. Gave in a and did it and within 2 months had the flu like never before, by far the sickest I’ve been in my life. Missed 5 days of work and combined with the weekend couldn’t get out of bed for a good 7 days. Haven’t gotten one since and haven’t felt remotely close to that again.

I've been all that, except vaxxed, this entire pandemic.
I can’t believe how many people truly changed their lives through this or they virtue signal to heaven and back to make everyone think they changed. Can count on one hand how many times I wore a mask during our state mandate, (July-April in AL), can count on one hand how many places told me to put one on, can’t count on two hands how many times we ate out the first month restaurants opened back up, we continued to buy our groceries for that night every single day on the way home from work, our subdivision clique continued having our Friday night, summer get together’s etc. Life was literally no different for our household.

Reactions: allvol123
Being FDA approved simply means you paid the FDA enough money to get it through. When the FDA began allowing drug companies to pay for extra research the whole thing became tainted.

Yep. This, all day.

Reactions: NEO
Covid breakthrough cases: CDC says more than 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died after vaccination (cnbc.com)

Good for you, sheep.

CDC says there are 4,100 people just like you that felt the exact same way and have gotten sick or died.

My link is CNBC, too. Not some right wing conspiracy site.
We are averaging about 450 deaths a day in this country from covid and the article you cite says there has been 750 total deaths in vaccinated people with covid. Just in tennessee alone there are over 1000 people hospitalized with covid. You can see this data on the cdc website.
COVID Data Tracker

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back