• Had Covid diagnosis and am also vaxxed

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • No covid diagnosis, am vaxxed

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • No covid diagnosis, not vaxxed

Votes: 39 28.1%

• Total voters
Its India flu now

During the time that travel to and from India was banned, United and Indian carriers always had planes in the air between India and the US. The flights never stopped; makes you wonder why carriers were flying "empty" planes back and forth.

Reactions: 508mikey
We are averaging about 450 deaths a day in this country from covid and the article you cite says there has been 750 total deaths in vaccinated people with covid. Just in tennessee alone there are over 1000 people hospitalized with covid. You can see this data on the cdc website.
COVID Data Tracker

Not sure if people understand what the term vaccine actually means but it’s not suppose to mean we have the ability to even debate the break through numbers.

You said there was hard data. Knowing "quite a bit" seems a little soft. I am vaxed myself because I am almost 60 years old. But, if I was in my 20's and under, I don't know that I would get it. The hard data about the future are not knowable today.

There is hard data. There isn't hard data for specifically what you're asking for.

Not sure if people understand what the term vaccine actually means but it’s not suppose to mean we have the ability to even debate the break through numbers.
Why can we not know breakthrough infections?
Re-infection rate for vaxxed coukd be 100% and qe have No idea..now hundreds of thousands of people shoved a vaccines with unknown longterm effects..
Added to unknown long term covid.....it also begs the question.....that delta is less deadly as a.mutation meaning the maybe the vax does hardly amything at all..seeing as we only get info they want its hard to justify getting a vax under the age of 60

Reactions: NEO
i apologize if I misunderstand your statement but if you are arguing that the definition of a vaccine is no breakthrough infections this is not true. No vaccine is 100% effective. Breakthrough infections occur with other vaccines such as MMR, tdap, prevnar/pneumovax, shingle vaccine, and many people don’t develop hepatitis b immunity with several rounds of vaccination. And of course who hasn’t gotten influenza despite being vaccinated against influenza. We were able to eradicate smallpox without a 100% effective vaccine. In fact the last documented death of the disease was in a vaccinated individual.

I got my first dose of Moderna vax in March. About 10 days later I was hospitalized with COVID. Doctors have suggested I go ahead and get the second dose, but various medical issues have prevented that from happening thus far. Leaning toward getting it, but still not 100% positive.
I have the first Pfizer and am sick now. Not hospitalized.

i apologize if I misunderstand your statement but if you are arguing that the definition of a vaccine is no breakthrough infections this is not true. No vaccine is 100% effective. Breakthrough infections occur with other vaccines such as MMR, tdap, prevnar/pneumovax, shingle vaccine, and many people don’t develop hepatitis b immunity with several rounds of vaccination. And of course who hasn’t gotten influenza despite being vaccinated against influenza. We were able to eradicate smallpox without a 100% effective vaccine. In fact the last documented death of the disease was in a vaccinated individual.
That was always the case, the vaccine was never a preventative only a mitigator of symptoms of severity. Now we’ve moved the goalposts and are “concerned” that Delta is spreading in and via the vaccinated. No s**t! What we also know, from their anecdotal “study” from MA, is that infection is not resulting in hospitalizations or death. I’m not for the vaccine for myself but this was a sure enough win for the CDC, pharmacy companies and Biden administration (who wants to take full credit for the vaccines) to say see, they work; few hospitalizations, no ICU’s and no death. Instead they’re jizzing at the idea of more mandates and lockdowns, which should tell everyone it has nothing to do with science or the health/welfare of the citizenry.

And that is what makes you, you. I've got natural antibodies and non vaxxed. I'm happy, maskless, and most of us do care if someone gets sick(vaxxed or not). Thanks for further showing the lefts superiority.

It's leftist to not care if people put themselves in a position to get sick?

L o ****ing L.

the ratio of infected with this so called vaccine is way out of proportion.

Prevnar was also discontinued.

the ratio of infected with this so called vaccine is way out of proportion.

Prevnar was also discontinued.
Correction: Prevnar is one of the most commonly used pediatric combination vaccines. The 13-valent product protects against strep pneumo strains that cause a large percentage of bacterial blood sepsis and meningitis.

Reactions: ENGRVOL
Correction: Prevnar is one of the most commonly used pediatric combination vaccines. The 13-valent product protects against strep pneumo strains that cause a large percentage of bacterial blood sepsis and meningitis.

Maybe I was thinking of Prenylamine.

Either way, FDA approved drugs get pulled all the time.

Got Covid, took a lot of naps for a week thanks to superior genetics handling the foreign China virus well. Got vaxxed because they had free shots at the Atlanta Motor Speedway and I figured that would be the closest I would ever willingly get to a NASCAR function.

Reactions: NEO and AshG
According to the cdc the ratio of infected is not out of proportion and is much lower

View attachment 384285
Why is the CDC refusing to release the number of vaxed that have been reinfected???? They are using the study and focusing on hospitalizations....they stopped counting in MAY infecred vaxed people....doesn't make sense unless you don't want joe public yo know..ie. H1N1

Why is the CDC refusing to release the number of vaxed that have been reinfected???? They are using the study and focusing on hospitalizations....they stopped counting in MAY infecred vaxed people....doesn't make sense unless you don't want joe public yo know..ie. H1N1

If it turned out that the vaccine made you only 70 percent less likely to get the virus, but that odds of dying went down by 95 percent, why wouldn't you want the vaccine?

VN Store

Back