• No covid diagnosis, not vaxxed

Votes: 39 28.1%

• Total voters
E7rDsHfVkAIJVBZ
Triple shot?
Dude, this is the new flu shot. There will be a Covid shot every year

Triple shot?
Dude, this is the new flu shot. There will be a Covid shot every year

I don't think it becomes an annual thing until after generating the most division possible and causing new lockdown mail-in voting requirements in 2022. The leftists have a play that is working and they will keep running it till it is stopped.

Reactions: AM64
Might as well ask you the unknown effects of not taking the vax. Why are you afraid of one unknown and not the other? We do know quite a bit about vaccines and based on what we do know about novel vaccines, the risk is low.

What are the long-term side effects of COVID-19 vaccines? | DW | 02.07.2021

You said there was hard data. Knowing "quite a bit" seems a little soft. I am vaxed myself because I am almost 60 years old. But, if I was in my 20's and under, I don't know that I would get it. The hard data about the future are not knowable today.

Reactions: StarRaider
Rona about sent me to the hospital. I work in hospitality so I got Pfizer'd a few months back. Happy, maskless, and I don't give a **** about unvaxxed people getting sick.

Positive In January. Received first dose 1 week ago. Plan to get second when able.

Bunch of little girls all up in here. You should donate blood sometime. They use a ****ing harpoon.
When I was going to UT and broke AF I used to go to the plasma "donation" site somewhere around 20th street and trade them some of my plasma for $10. I got used to having a pencil stuck in my arm.

Rona about sent me to the hospital. I work in hospitality so I got Pfizer'd a few months back. Happy, maskless, and I don't give a **** about unvaxxed people getting sick.
And that is what makes you, you. I've got natural antibodies and non vaxxed. I'm happy, maskless, and most of us do care if someone gets sick(vaxxed or not). Thanks for further showing the lefts superiority.

When I was going to UT and broke AF I used to go to the plasma "donation" site somewhere around 20th street and trade them some of my plasma for $10. I got used to having a pencil stuck in my arm.

Damn, how many lives did you ruin? :D

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back