Crime Ridden Memphis

Probably already mentioned. But why is anyone jogging in Memphis at 4:30 am. Seems like a terrible idea.
I drive in to work at 5:30AM - see scores of runners out. Usually the coolest part of the day.

The area she was running in would not at all be considered dangerous.

Reactions: Woodrow Call
Probably already mentioned. But why is anyone jogging in Memphis at 4:30 am. Seems like a terrible idea.

She has a job, she's a high level marathon runner so she's running a lot of miles each time she runs, and it's hot as hell in Memphis during the early evening.

If you want to blame someone, blame the residents of Shelby County who elected a DA that vowed not to prosecute non violent crimes.

On the DA's first day in office (9-1), Cleotha stole someone's debit cards. The police saw it on tape but they didn't put him in jail because of the new DA directive about non violent crimes. On 9/2, he kidnapped Eliza.

If you want to blame someone, blame the residents of Shelby County who elected a DA that vowed not to prosecute non violent crimes.

On the DA's first day in office (9-1), Cleotha stole someone's debit cards. The police saw it on tape but they didn't put him in jail because of the new DA directive about non violent crimes. On 9/2, he kidnapped Eliza.
Can you point me to where you are seeing the (non)arrest info on 9-1?

Can you point me to where you are seeing the (non)arrest info on 9-1?

He had two charges tacked on this weekend for identity theft and debit card stealing. On 9/1, he stole debit cards from Malco Cordova. The theater and his boss identified him. How the police caught him so quick for the kidnapping was because he wore the same slides for the crime at the Malco the day before.

Give me a few and I'll find the official police report.

EDIT - For the non-arrest on 9/1

Last edited:
If you want to blame someone, blame the "San Francisco" style non jailing of non violent crimes the new DA has enacted here.

If he was in jail for the theft, he wouldn't have abducted Eliza...

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Billionaire family could afford 24/7 security entourage

What did Mollie Tibbetts do wrong. There's no crime in bum**** Iowa....

Tiny women are great targets for sexual predators. So I’d say running alone was what she did wrong.

In this case, this tiny woman chose to run in the dark in a city known the be crime ridden. It is a horrendously poor decision and has cost some children their mother. The father is an idiot for not putting his foot down on this decision.

Reactions: davethevol
Tiny women are great targets for sexual predators. So I’d say running alone was what she did wrong.

In this case, this tiny woman chose to run in the dark in a city known the be crime ridden. It is a horrendously poor decision and has cost some children their mother. The father is an idiot for not putting his foot down on this decision.

Just curious, where ya live?

The last UT football coach has filled the roster with Memphis players, Could it be they were not signed by other teams because of where they live?

VN Store

Back