Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Oh hell no. I rarely ask doctors anything, as I rarely like their answers. I’ve been sitting next to hospital beds for the last week. The only answer we’ve liked so far is when they changed my mom’s morphine to dilaudid.

I'd like to know where you saw a question mark.

I’m sorry she’s in so much pain. 😔
Thanks - last of the dilaudid was to brace for the ambulance transport Thursday night, and she’s starting to get better! Discharged from Baptist East Thursday and now at Memphis Jewish Home and Rehab for the cheerful torturers. She’s a tough fighter for 91 years old!

Hubs and I are amused that his mother (who is Jewish) is in a Methodist rehab facility for her fractured pelvis, and my mother (who is as middle of the road Protestant as they come) is in a Jewish rehab facility for her neuropathy and immobility. (She has discovered latkes, so I’ll be adding that to my cooking, it appears.)

It’s an interesting old world.

Thanks - last of the dilaudid was to brace for the ambulance transport Thursday night, and she’s starting to get better! Discharged from Baptist East Thursday and now at Memphis Jewish Home and Rehab for the cheerful torturers. She’s a tough fighter for 91 years old!

Hubs and I are amused that his mother (who is Jewish) is in a Methodist rehab facility for her fractured pelvis, and my mother (who is as middle of the road Protestant as they come) is in a Jewish rehab facility for her neuropathy and immobility. (She has discovered latkes, so I’ll be adding that to my cooking, it appears.)

It’s an interesting old world.
I went by Baptist East Thursday where I was a resident for three months last year, to say thank you to the nurses there who took care of me when I couldn’t take care of myself.

I went by Baptist East Thursday where I was a resident for three months last year, to say thank you to the nurses there who took care of me when I couldn’t take care of myself.
Which floor were you on? My mom was on 4 North. We’ll be making the same thank-you trip when she goes home.

If you saw a crazed-looking woman in the elevator struggling with a king-sized pillow, a laptop, a tasteful clear plastic patient belongings bag, a bulging purse, and a partially completed Commercial Appeal crossword puzzle, that was me!

Which floor were you on? My mom was on 4 North. We’ll be making the same thank-you trip when she goes home.

If you saw a crazed-looking woman in the elevator struggling with a king-sized pillow, a laptop, a tasteful clear plastic patient belongings bag, a bulging purse, and a partially completed Commercial Appeal crossword puzzle, that was me!
I was on the fourth floor restorative care. It’s the 4200 wing, forget the direction designation. Was there around 5:00 central.

Goat cheese huckleberry and pistachio cheesecake. Interesting. Don't think I would like it, but I'd love to taste it. - @volwindy would you eat it ? I would if it was riccotta and not goat @volwindy
7ce3571ee2a1b36bd2de826ce8ca6b04.jpg

Is it ok to put cool whip on a slice of blueberry pie or is that sorta like putting steak sauce on a ribeye?
Yes!

And the hell you been through, if you want to put ketchup on your ribeye you put ketchup on it and tell errybody that don't like it to kiss your squirrelly little orange haired ass. Boom!

VN Store

Back