Culinary, Arts, Thread.

This was made manufactured in Indiana but also delicious

Attachments

• 9E71137B-E727-4F72-8A6A-CF17421A10AF.jpeg
    9E71137B-E727-4F72-8A6A-CF17421A10AF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Franks is good, if you ain't got nothing else.
I've tried plenty of other hot sauces and it's the one I keep going back to. I always have a bottle on my kitchen counter. I love it on baked potatoes, eggs, in chili, lots of different things....I really like the vinegar bite it has. Just my preference.

🖕🏻

I was on the fourth floor restorative care. It’s the 4200 wing, forget the direction designation. Was there around 5:00 central.
Wow, we were so close to running into each other! I was about to head back after doing the admissions paperwork at Memphis Jewish Home/Rehab.

Where did you do rehab? Mother didn’t come close to meeting requirements for the Baptist Rehab Hospital (15 hours PT/OT a week.) She’s pooped out tonight from bed PT today. But making a lot of progress!

Reactions: TopsideVol
Wow, we were so close to running into each other! I was about to head back after doing the admissions paperwork at Memphis Jewish Home/Rehab.

Where did you do rehab? Mother didn’t come close to meeting requirements for the Baptist Rehab Hospital (15 hours PT/OT a week.) She’s pooped out tonight from bed PT today. But making a lot of progress!
Christian Care Center Of Memphis in Memphis, TN (Pricing, Reviews & Medicaid)
These people are wonderful. It is new, clean and great people.

Last edited:
Miso is wrong, but it was a good guess. Soy, ginger and brown sugar are used.

I don't know if Windy remembered Mark is a favorite of mine or she was just throwing that out there, but its not from him.

Its not a Mcfawking rib. Lol.

Yes, it is salmon with a Black Garlic Glaze.
. Lol

Yes. I am correct about Siracha. Now, y'all gonna go off on the Avery women losing their island to that dastardly man who planted it with Tabasco peppers and sired a hot sauce empire?

Reactions: TopsideVol

VN Store

Back