Culinary, Arts, Thread.

My version is much better. 😋 Post your ingredients when you get it.

I like tomatoes but they never look good and its already got too much stuff on it anyway. The japs and the honey mustard work great together and the spinach is better and better for you than that shredded iceberg lettuce. And if you haven't had the smokey wonderfulness of the chipotle Gouda, you just dont know what your missing.

Anyone know where I heard this song? I heard it the other night in a movie, can't remember which one, but when I heard it then I couldn't figure out where I'd heard it before that. Its driving my crazier than I already wuz. I like it!!

Anyone know where I heard this song? I heard it the other night in a movie, can't remember which one, but when I heard it then I couldn't figure out where I'd heard it before that. Its driving my crazier than I already wuz. I like it!!

Google came up with Neighbors and Secret Life of Pets... 1554317163550.gif

Nappy roots and easy salad is wedge iceberg black pepper and cheese. Put some ranch on it
I know its Nappy Roots, but thanks. O'Charleys turned me on to the iceburg lettuce wedge on a frozen plate back in 1985.

This post was a waste of errybodies thyme.

Hey, but thanks!!

Reactions: TopsideVol
Din-din tonight beginning at 5:00, plus an extra-special repeat at 3:00 am.

Anyone got any suggestions for adding a little zip?

—so to speak. 1554318248188.gif

1554318200837.jpeg

Reactions: TopsideVol

VN Store

Back