Culinary, Arts, Thread.

3222216_0.jpg

Reactions: VolNExile
@Behr

what's your beverage of choice? Adult or regular. Just bored and curious.

I don't consume adult alcoholic beverages anymore, actually be 6 years next month Yay. I drink black coffee in the morning then aloe water pretty much the rest of the day. Occasionally caffeine free diet Dr. Pepper. I have to stay away from caffeine as much as possible.

I don't consume adult alcoholic beverages anymore, actually be 6 years next month Yay. I drink black coffee in the morning then aloe water pretty much the rest of the day. Occasionally caffeine free diet Dr. Pepper. I have to stay away from caffeine as much as possible.
What makes aloe water so special? Serial question. I mostly just drink regular water. A small glass of OJ every other day.

What makes aloe water so special? Serial question. I mostly just drink regular water. A small glass of OJ every other day.

Im convinced that it's the reason my ulcer doesn't bother as much anymore. Doc told me to try it right after I quit smoking (got 9 months on that, but having weight issues) and I've been able to eat spicy food and at least drink coffee in the am without issue. I consider it a "miracle drug". Doc said he thinks it helps with the ulcer, but he's not as sold on it being the miracle that I do. Hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I

Oh, it's really good too, not like coconut water. That Chit is nast-tee.

Reactions: VolNExile
How’s that aloe water, I pretty much drink water all day.

VN Store

Back