Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I’ve got the green peppers and red onions and some sort of grain thingy, but what else is going on here?

It looks good, and especially the batching up for future lunches etc.

Stir fry with chicken, soy, sesame, green peppers, red peppers. After that, I have nothing, and just guessing on the soy, unless teriyaki?

Reactions: Souce
giphy.gif
I got one of those for Christmas when I was 2!

@VolNExile, @volwindy and @vollygirl, I just wanted to hijack this thread, too much testosterone flowing tonight. So, when is it appropriate for us to start tanning and painting our toenails for the upcoming season? I’m thinking, for me, going out this weekend for a fresh coat this weekend. What about you all? I really liked vollygirl’s toenail color for football last year.

@VolNExile, @volwindy and @vollygirl, I just wanted to hijack this thread, too much testosterone flowing tonight. So, when is it appropriate for us to start tanning and painting our toenails for the upcoming season? I’m thinking, for me, going out this weekend for a fresh coat this weekend. What about you all? I really liked vollygirl’s toenail color for football last year.
I've already started with painting the toenails as I've worn sandals a couple times already. I do need to get some new colors!

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

VN Store

Back