Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Best covered dish for a 4/20 pot luck dinner?
1 - Oreos and GS Thin Mints crumbled up in chocolate mint ice cream
2 - cheddar cheese Ruffles with Mayfield French Onion dip (requires time travel); two large bags
3 - pizza - hot, cold, delivered, microwaved, stale
4 - Dove bars and milk drunk straight from...

Wait, this is what you’re asking about, right?

Reactions: tnuhcvols
Three ideas
  1. Homemade chicken & dumplings
  2. Cheesy potato casserole made with Gruyere cheese
  3. Mississippi caviar - a salad of peas (black-eyed, white acre, seminole), finely chopped sweet onion, celery, sweet & hot peppers (varied colors, e.g. red, yellow & orange sweet plus green jalapeño) lightly dressed in a vinaigrette; serve with scooping corn chips or romaine lettuce leaves and pipitas or sunflower seeds - spoon the pea sad into the romaine lettuce leaf, sprinkle with pepitas or sunflower seeds, fold and eat like a taco
I'm voting for #2.

My wife and daughter just made some Mexican chips from a recipe a Mexican friend gave her. Took tortillas and cut them into triangles, fried them, then added cinnamon. Pretty dang good.

Those are a version of Buñuelos. Chupa makes those sometimes. My new favorites now that Im using honey more often, are with honey and confectioners sugar. They're good with ice cream and sriracha.

Reactions: joevol33
I am as well. Spent a lot of time outside today and about to bike over to the Marlins game. Tomorrow will be an all day outside day.

And a great thunderstorm last night.
Absolutely perfect here, and yea that line of storms came through here yesterday afternoon about 1:00. I started watching it North of Tampa, twas a strong one that stretched across the state and more.

You know, I saw people in the movie thread after watching Aquaman saying Amber Heard is overrated. I disagree. I don't ever hear much about her so I don't see how she could be overrated.

She ain't "all that" but buddy I'm here to tell you she's "that" easily. She looks good in that red hair and stupid fish costume.

You know, I saw people in the movie thread after watching Aquaman saying Amber Heard is overrated. I disagree. I don't ever hear much about her so I don't see how she could be overrated.

She ain't "all that" but buddy I'm here to tell you she's "that" easily. She looks good in that red hair and stupid fish costume.
She's purdy

I liked Aquaman alot more than I expected to. I actually enjoyed it.

I can't stand Nicole Kidman, but she looked good too.

I'm not cooking tomorrow. Nuthin.

Just saw the trailer for The Lion King. I'll watch it out of curiosity, but only James Earl Jones returns from the original, so... Meh. The live action does look really cool though.

VN Store

Back