Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I'm not cooking tomorrow. Nuthin.

Just saw the trailer for The Lion King. I'll watch it out of curiosity, but only James Earl Jones returns from the original, so... Meh. The live action does look really cool though.

One of my son’s Christmas gifts (last year) from me was a dvd of the original Lion King. When it first came out, we watched it over and over and over..well you get the picture. Now that he is newly married and a stepfather, he is excited to share the new movie with my granddaughter (I’m going, of course).

Reactions: joevol33 and Behr
What is everyone having or cooking for Easter? I’m cooking carbonara for my son, apparently by his memory, I’ve been promising for a year. Funny, I don’t remember that. Lol.
We are smoking pork! But not because it is Easter, just because it is finally a good weather Sunday.

We are smoking pork! But not because it is Easter, just because it is finally a good weather Sunday.
I haven't smoked pot in many yea... Wait.

Enjoy! Over the years I've learned to appreciate some good pork more than beef. But don't misunderstand, I love me some good beef. It's kinda like saying I appreciate $1,000,000 more than $999,999.99

superhero-potato-mask-mustache-funny-cartoon-character-smiling-wearing-black-isolated-white-background-eps-file-50382742.jpg

VN Store

Back