Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Behr (or anyone but Souce), any thoughts on air fryers?

I got nothing. I know someone here likes thiers, but I don't remember who it is. I've never used one. One of those things that might be great, but I'm just not interested.

Nice blue plate. ...

ff0a76490e031561038e5fed3015a2fe.jpg

I got nothing. I know someone here likes thiers, but I don't remember who it is. I've never used one. One of those things that might be great, but I'm just not interested.

Nice blue plate. ...

ff0a76490e031561038e5fed3015a2fe.jpg
I want one, and have done plenty of research on them, but f 'em. I'm not sharing my thoughts now!

@volfanbill

Reactions: volfanbill and Behr
I want one, and have done plenty of research on them, but f 'em. I'm not sharing my thoughts now!

@volfanbill

I did a little research a few years ago. Can't remember why I wasn't interested, just remember I wasn't.

I think you should get one and post pictures of everything you cook with it.

Being a smart azz when I saw the poor favor. Sorry. Had a great day, like I hope everyone did, and don’t throw shade at my carbonara, I stand by it.

I say that to Chupa all the time, instead por favor. I also say grassy Ass.

Yea anyway...I wasn't throwing shade at all, that's exactly what you made and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Most of us don't make it with guanicale, so it's not really authentic to begin with. Did you know the U.S. prohibits guanicale to be imported from Europe? Yep, there are some American and Canadian options, but not many.

Glad you had a good Resurrection Day.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Not even a bite, tried several places, even my secret fishing spot, nothing. I’m going to lay it on TVA easing the water up here and the cold front that came in yesterday. I’m sticking to that. 😁
Sadly there are days like that. I do give you points in my book for fishing though!

I say that to Chupa all the time, instead por favor. I also say grassy Ass.

Yea anyway...I wasn't throwing shade at all, that's exactly what you made and there ain't nothing wrong with that. Most of us don't make it with guanicale, so it's not really authentic to begin with. Did you know the U.S. prohibits guanicale to be imported from Europe? Yep, there are some American and Canadian options, but not many.

Glad you had a good Resurrection Day.

No, I didn’t know that. I need to read up on that. I hope you also had a great day today also.

Reactions: MoodyVol and Behr
Lol. Somebody always mad in the Bible thread. Usually a bunch of cussing and fawk you's too. Lulz, who woulda thunk it?
I stay away from it. I can talk and stay rational, even with those who disagree and don't believe. I left it about as soon as it started though, because a couple immediately started name calling to us who believe. I don't wanna get angry over that.

I stay away from it. I can talk and stay rational, even with those who disagree and don't believe. I left it about as soon as it started though, because a couple immediately started name calling to us who believe. I don't wanna get angry over that.

I don't participate, except every once in a while I ask a question just to make sure I'm understanding. I just read.

Everyone involved now are believers. Haha.

I don't mind people talking about politics or religion but I hate people who act like their beliefs are right and everybody else is wrong.
I have a couple of good friends who are atheist, we talk and disagree, but get along great. I'm independent, though mostly conservative, and have a few that can we can disagree rationally.

Reactions: Behr and MoodyVol

VN Store

Back