Culinary, Arts, Thread.

It's all in your head. Same with the wackos that are "grossed out" by mayo, cinnamon, sugar and whatever else you can think of. Pffft.
If that’s for me, I could believe that if I had ever even heard of cilantro, much less cilantro hatred, before the first time I had it in food. I didn’t know that it had cilantro, again, something I’d never heard of before. I literally spat out what I was eating as the taste exploded in my mouth. It’s not like someone had said, ooo, watch out, that has cilantro, and lots of people don’t like it.

It has to get planted in your head before it’s “all in your head.” I don’t understand why it’s so unbelievable that some people register a chemical differently from others. 1556033687983.gif

@Henry Letham

You're peaking on some rad purple ganja and got the munchies from hell. You want some killer French fries and I promise to deliver at no cost your choice of the hottest most crisp fresh fries the place has to offer... their best! Which ones you want....

McDonalds
Wendy's
Burger King
Five Guys
Wendy's

@Henry Letham should go to a McDonald's one morning, order and eat a Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Biscuit, then post an extensive detailed report of the experience in Behr's thread.

VN Store

Back