Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I need to get my mind off stuff, so I’ll just ask everybody. Am I the only one that doesn’t like shrimp because of the texture? I like the smell and taste, just can’t get past they say it feels eating. Hell, I didn’t even know texture dislike was a thing up until a few years ago.

I need to get my mind off stuff, so I’ll just ask everybody. Am I the only one that doesn’t like shrimp because of the texture? I like the smell and taste, just can’t get past they say it feels eating. Hell, I didn’t even know texture dislike was a thing up until a few years ago.

Yes, you are.

What does the bold mean?

Love shrimp, texture not an issue.

I have a friend that claims she does not like cheese because of the texture. Who doesn’t like cheese? What the hell is wrong with the texture?

Reactions: volwindy and Behr
I love seafood, but Lobster is overrated. I’ll choose Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab and Dungeness Crab over Lobster all day long.

VN Store

Back